Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander track ID

djjeffg

Nah I couldnt go to the WMC, I got a new job, and couldnt take vacation so soon. I was so pissed, but what you gonna do, I was there last year. I was talkin to peeps everyday, there. I read everything I could, and tried to stay ontop of it as much as I could from here in Jersey. I like to look on your VIP board because as far as new music, it is the best. I give you that. I just dont understand why, you guys take every oppurtunity to take jabs at me, and try to make me look bad in any way possible. I am a guy who loves this music like I love nothing else, thats all. Is all this hostility needed???

honestly its cause this board is pure comedy, ur not the only one i mess with. as for vip i post there but def connect me with that board if anything my taste is night and day to the regs over there

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly its cause this board is pure comedy, ur not the only one i mess with. as for vip i post there but def connect me with that board if anything my taste is night and day to the regs over there

I get what your saying bro, And trust me, I can ballbust with the best of them. But sometimes I just think that some of ya can go over the line. I know I can be a lil sensitive sometimes, with certain things. I just dont like peeps calline me things im not. A Leech I am not, I try to help as many peeps as I can. If someone asks me for a track, and it is released to the general public, I will give to them. I know how it is to want a track, and as long as I can send it out, I will. Aight motherfucker (LOL)(JK) I love posting on this board, and it is comedy, I am not a fan of all this drama, but it always seems to find me. (LOL) But whatever, I have no hard feelings with anyone, Now send me all your tracks!!!! (LOL)(JK)

Dude, its all the assholes from VIP, that think there better than eveyone on the board, Dino new the ID, but he just didnt want to tell you. I guess now asking for ID's is too much to ask for also. Im glad I could help you with your ID. If you have any other questions on IDs or anything else feel free to PM me. As you can see not many peeps (VIP ASSHOLES!!!) dont like to help. This is the one way they can feel better than anyone else, so they take full advantage. I know in about 5 min I will be reading this post on VIP, cause it will def be reposted there by someone. Well im glad I can offer them some enjoyment in there subpar lifes. Again feel free to ask me whatever you like. This is great I am public enemy number 1 on the VIP board, I would have it no other way!!!

Please don't generalize about VIP...there are plenty of good peeps over there....

I am not a fan of all this drama, but it always seems to find me.
people dislike you because you come across as a prick and a know-it-all when in reality you've only been in the game for a year..and you provoke a lot of drama.. dont try to act all innocent.

heres a perfect example.. theres many more..

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=277392&highlight=factory

while JP may not be everyone's cup of tea, there is no need to hate on other peoples' taste the way you do.. especially when you only have been listening to edm for the past year.

people dislike you because you come across as a prick and a know-it-all when in reality you've only been in the game for a year..and you provoke a lot of drama.. dont try to act all innocent.

heres a perfect example.. theres many more..

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=277392&highlight=factory

while JP may not be everyone's cup of tea, there is no need to hate on other peoples' taste the way you do.. especially when you only have been listening to edm for the past year.

2 years now!!!!

Please don't generalize about VIP...there are plenty of good peeps over there....

I agree, not eveyone, but some!!! You seem to be a good guy, I ment to put that in the post, as an edit, but I got caught up at work. But your right, def some good peeps, but also some bad ones.

so why are you avoiding my example?

do you not act like a prick sometimes?

maybe if you treated others with respect or at least respected their taste (regardless of how inferior it is to yours), you'd start to earn some.

Honestly with JP things, I can act like a prick!!! I just cant understand how anyone who knows anything about house music would ever argue that this guy is good!!!! Ante, you and me both know this guy is garbage, and I just want these people who say he is good to go see another DJ, and im 100% sure they will relize how bad he is. And I can act like a prick sometimes. Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black my man???? And come on dude, most of the time, I am not a prick, unless attacked 1st. I give a lot of respect where respect is due, and I help out a lot of peeps whenever I can dude. I dont know when it comes to JP, my blood just boils.

Honestly with JP things, I can act like a prick!!! I just cant understand how anyone who knows anything about house music would ever argue that this guy is good!!!! Ante, you and me both know this guy is garbage, and I just want these people who say he is good to go see another DJ, and im 100% sure they will relize how bad he is. And I can act like a prick sometimes. Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black my man????
Yes I am a prick but Im also not the one complaining about drama. I am not a fan of JP nor a fan of his parties but you really can't call him garbage. If he really was garbage, he would not be where he is. I understand where you are coming from regarding better Djs out there, but you can do it with much more tact.

Also, honestly think about it... would you really want JP regulars to start attending parties you attend?

Also, honestly think about it... would you really want JP regulars to start attending parties you attend?

HAHAHAHA, great point my man!!!! I can def hear that, I would just like to educate some of them that JP is not the number 1 DJ in the world like most of them think. Most of his crowd, I hope just stays there, cause the only reason they go is too get banged up! But there are a few mixed in there, who really do love the music, but are just ignornat. It is those people I would like to reach out to, and educate.

HAHAHAHA, great point my man!!!! I can def hear that, I would just like to educate some of them that JP is not the number 1 DJ in the world like most of them think. Most of his crowd, I hope just stays there, cause the only reason they go is too get banged up! But there are a few mixed in there, who really do love the music, but are just ignornat. It is those people I would like to reach out to, and educate.
I wouldnt say they are ignorant but just fans of JP. I know many people that like JP, dont do drugs, and listen to other Djs. Face it, hes not as terrible as you think he is.

I just don't understand how you have the nerve to go off on me when I'm the person who pushed you in the right direction on the ID???? Who gives a shit if I didn't want to give you the full title or not, that's my business, not yours. The fact of the matter is that I pushed you in the right direction and you actually did some research to find out the ID. I'm not here to change your diapers, so any info I post to help you or anybody out should generally be appreciated. From now on I'm going to think twice before attempting to help anybody out on this board. You've got some real nerve bro, some real fucking nerve. lol

one of my favorite from The Best of RayRays69

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=287712

:)

Yea thats a good one, but I like the one better where I made you (THE HYPE) look like a complete fool, and u kept goin how trance was still alive in USA. And I just kept proving you wrong, post after post after post. Thats my favorite!!! It made you look like the trance fool you really are. You remember that one Hunnie Bunnie!!!!

:cry::clap2::cry::clap2:

I just don't understand how you have the nerve to go off on me when I'm the person who pushed you in the right direction on the ID???? Who gives a shit if I didn't want to give you the full title or not, that's my business, not yours. The fact of the matter is that I pushed you in the right direction and you actually did some research to find out the ID. I'm not here to change your diapers, so any info I post to help you or anybody out should generally be appreciated. From now on I'm going to think twice before attempting to help anybody out on this board. You've got some real nerve bro, some real fucking nerve. lol

Dude, when did I go off on you? All I did was ask why you didnt post the ID if you knew it. That is goin off on you??? It was a simple question, that you took the wrong way.

Dude, when did I go off on you? All I did was ask why you didnt post the ID if you knew it. That is goin off on you??? It was a simple question, that you took the wrong way.

What was your entire rant about VIP about then????

Dude, its all the assholes from VIP, that think there better than eveyone on the board, Dino new the ID, but he just didnt want to tell you. I guess now asking for ID's is too much to ask for also. Im glad I could help you with your ID. If you have any other questions on IDs or anything else feel free to PM me. As you can see not many peeps (VIP ASSHOLES!!!) dont like to help. This is the one way they can feel better than anyone else, so they take full advantage. I know in about 5 min I will be reading this post on VIP, cause it will def be reposted there by someone. Well im glad I can offer them some enjoyment in there subpar lifes. Again feel free to ask me whatever you like. This is great I am public enemy number 1 on the VIP board, I would have it no other way!!!

Apparently you like to forget what you write.

another example of the 'Entitlement Generation'

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/stories/2005/07/02/gen1.html

:laugh:

Yea thats a good one, but I like the one better where I made you (THE HYPE) look like a complete fool, and u kept goin how trance was still alive in USA. And I just kept proving you wrong, post after post after post. Thats my favorite!!! It made you look like the trance fool you really are. You remember that one Hunnie Bunnie!!!!

:cry::clap2::cry::clap2:

Dude you continue to be wrong. Trance IS alive in the USA. How would you possible know that it died if you were just in the game for a year (according to you - two) ??

Dude you continue to be wrong. Trance IS alive in the USA. How would you possible know that it died if you were just in the game for a year (according to you - two) ??

thank you. RayRay, go to the West Coast and look at the some of the DJs who play there. Hugeeee Difference in what goes on over and no signs of trance Fading in the USA

What was your entire rant about VIP about then????

It was saying how some of you guys think you are better than us, and like to laugh, and repost things, and jerk around with people that are not as lucky as some of you. You work for SR2 music, and thats awesome man. Good for you, there is 1000 other people that would love to be one. You get tracks way way way before most people, and share them with some of the peeps from VIP, and there is nuttin wrong with that.But There is people that love this music, and when they hear a track out, they would like to have it. If someone posts a track ID, and you know it dude, why not tell them? Its not like you could'nt. Rene himself gave me the info, so its not like he didnt want the track to be known. That was such an asshole remark, "I wanted the leeches to do a little work" He wasnt asking for the track man, he just wanted a ID. I dont feel there was a need for that. You guys are lucky to get what you get. If you can help someone out with an ID, that is not as lucky as you. I dont know why you couldnt tell him? I understand you cant send the stuff out, I have stuff I cant send out, but dude, it was just an ID. That's what my rant was about, and Wake up always breaking my balls, and we all know the probs with me and Ante.

thank you. RayRay, go to the West Coast and look at the some of the DJs who play there. Hugeeee Difference in what goes on over and no signs of trance Fading in the USA

Ok my mistake, Typo, Dead in NYC. Just look, no more Trance Residents!!!

FERRY was the last, and he is now done at Crobar, So sorry dude, that makes ZERO In NYC!!!!

It was saying how some of you guys think you are better than us, and like to laugh, and repost things, and jerk around with people that are not as lucky as some of you. You work for SR2 music, and thats awesome man. Good for you, there is 1000 other people that would love to be one. You get tracks way way way before most people, and share them with some of the peeps from VIP, and there is nuttin wrong with that.But There is people that love this music, and when they hear a track out, they would like to have it. If someone posts a track ID, and you know it dude, why not tell them? Its not like you could'nt. Rene himself gave me the info, so its not like he didnt want the track to be known. That was such an asshole remark, "I wanted the leeches to do a little work" He wasnt asking for the track man, he just wanted a ID. I dont feel there was a need for that. You guys are lucky to get what you get. If you can help someone out with an ID, that is not as lucky as you. I dont know why you couldnt tell him? I understand you cant send the stuff out, I have stuff I cant send out, but dude, it was just an ID. That's what my rant was about, and Wake up always breaking my balls, and we all know the probs with me and Ante.
:laugh: what problems.. you take this way too serious...