Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Absolutely *S*T*U*N*N*E*D* by Space this year!

Talk about a total 180 from last year WMC!!!

I'll tell ya what.... goin into this year, I was expecting the same old crap at Space.... holding the line... all the pushing and shoving, and big ass guido guys tromping over tiny little girls just to squueeeeeze their sweaty way to the front of the line. The waiting, the bitching, the pissed off bouncers... You know, the usual.

But much to my surprise ~ Space was BY FAR the best door experience I had the entire time at WMC this year. I couldn't believe my eyes. Only one night did I wait even 5 minutes... the doormen were *extremely* polite and accomodating... and overall it was run like a well-oiled machine.

I just have to say hats off to Space! Clearly the trainwreck of last year made a huge impact, and I am so very happy to see the changes that have occurred.

Thanks guys! This year I spent a helluva lot of time at Space, and getting in smoothly really helped to start things off right.

:clap2:

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

I have to agree -- the front door staff could not have been nicer or more accomodating ... that is the way to make a first impression on your patrons!

sadly, once inside, we had to contend with rude staff hauling carts of beer right through the dancefloor, and literally shoving people out of the way.

once again though, BRAVO to the door staff!

Alex

I heard Pawn Shop was off the chain for DT.

it was indeed , to say the least. it was all about overnight on the Terrace at the Pawnshop ... just a handful of vocals, otherwise just nasty, jackin', mind-blowin' tribal beatz. I was floored!

Alex