Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review?

cornergirl

Where is everyone? :(

Friday - work, went tanning, picked up Megan from South Station, ordered some Cookin Cafe, went to 360 for Kares & Melee! :rock:, then to RISE for Porterhouse! Made the trip to Kosherland, but fell alseep upon arrival :zzz:

Saturday - didn't really move off the couch. Hung out with the girls, ordered pizza, watched Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, Fletch, Best in Show, Zoolander and Tommy Boy. Slept. :zzz:

Sunday - Dropped the girls off the airport/bus station, went food shopping, got the car washed, bought new curtains for 1500, did some laundry and started unpacking from Miami. Watched the Sopranos and Grey's Anatomy. :)

Friday----dinner at grill 23, an episode occurred, continued w. the meal after some clean up the waiter, had some great kobe beef and wine, back to kosherland for dessert, RISE for some sweet house music, slouched it up in the corner, continued at kosherland till....

saturday-chris and jen came in the afternoon for a short "visit"

Sunday--chris and jen left, clean up day, watched some bad movies, ordered food, watched the sorpranos, finally back home

Weekend? Mine ruled...I had Thurs-Sun off work. :getdown:

Fri: Tried on outfits at I Boutique in preparation for Sat night's show, hit 360 for a sampling of Kares and Hoska and that Aussie dude, took the Scottish route to RISE and parked God knows where...walked about 20 minutes to get to RISE? Danced like crazy to Mama, Porter, loved every minute...slouched momentarily with Jose and plastic blow up toys...finally forced self to leave around 5ish.

Sat: Rested on couch, watched DVD's...reported to Umbria at 7:30 for show prep...downed a shot or two at 11 pm and was all set. Fashion show was a blast, had some freaked out Pat Benetar look going...stayed on and partied till close at Umbria.

Sun: Woke up somewhere that was not home, drove self home...huddled up on couch with TV, shades drawn...emerged only briefly in the evening for dinner with family.

friday - don't remember but i think the words "i should check myself into rehab after miami" came up

saturday - errands, lunch at the cheesecake factory, chick flick "In Her Shoes" with Mini Slouch (my adorable pint sized roommate)

sunday- lunch date with a cute guy i met in a bathroom...slouching...sopranos...zzzzzzzzzzzz