Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting Miami :)

xoericajadexo

A bunch of my girlfriends and I are going to visit Miami around June. I'm not sure where to stay or even where to go out down there. I just started researching so any suggestions I would greatly appreciate. (We are all recent college grads so we are on a bit of a tight budget) getdown:

Guest onisakura

If youre really on a budget and dont mind staying at a place that is bare bones, i suggest The Clay Hotel. The location is great (Espanola Way and Washington), its cheap ($48-80) and its clean. I dunno how much of a stickler you are but i have stayed there a few times and have been very happy. Whats the point in paying a fortune for a room that you wont really be in most of the time?

www.theclayhotel.com

A bunch of my girlfriends and I are going to visit Miami around June. I'm not sure where to stay or even where to go out down there. I just started researching so any suggestions I would greatly appreciate. (We are all recent college grads so we are on a bit of a tight budget) getdown:

Send a pm to bling. :D

• 2 weeks later...
If youre really on a budget and dont mind staying at a place that is bare bones, i suggest The Clay Hotel. The location is great (Espanola Way and Washington), its cheap ($48-80) and its clean. I dunno how much of a stickler you are but i have stayed there a few times and have been very happy. Whats the point in paying a fortune for a room that you wont really be in most of the time?

www.theclayhotel.com

Thanks, I really don't care about the hotel becuase your right we won't ever be there. Is it near alot of good clubs?

Guest onisakura
Thanks, I really don't care about the hotel becuase your right we won't ever be there. Is it near alot of good clubs?

Yeah its literally less than a block away from Mansion and Crobar (though crobar might be closed by then). On the same street as Blue, a quick cab ride away from Nikki Beach to the south and Angel to the north. Shine is about 5 blocks away on Collins.

Guest onisakura
:worry:

why you gotta go cock-blocking on Bling, what...is he supposed to die a virgin???

:funny:

She's asking serious questions. Thats why.

If you are in the area of Miami Beach, you won't have trouble having a good time...asking around always helps, your consierge should know where to send you...here's a quick list of some places I'd recommend...or else, call Bling :)

Blue is located at 222 Espanola Way in Miami Beach, FL 33139. The phone number is: (305) 534-1109.

Shine at the Shelborne Beach Resort

1801 Collins Avenue

Miami Beach, FL

Marlin Bar

1200 Collins Avenue

Buck 15

707 Lincoln Lane

Miami Beach, FL

Wet Willies

760 Ocean Drive

Miami Beach, FL

Bed

929 Washington Avenue

Miami Beach, FL

Crobar

1445 Washington Avenue

Miami Beach, FL

Jazid

1342 Washington Avenue

Miami Beach, FL

Mansion

1235 Washington Avenue

Miami Beach, FL

Privé

136 Collins Avenue

Miami Beach, FL

Nocturnal

(877) 258-2847

50 NE 11th Street

Miami, FL 33132

Tantra

1445 Pennsylvania

Miami Beach, FL

Well since they are from philly, we can allow them to party with us, but when it comes to new york/jersey scum, sorry, the state is still cleaning up the mess those clowns left behind, sorry cant allow them in the state for like 10 yrs :)

10 years starting next month :biggrin:

Well since they are from philly, we can allow them to party with us, but when it comes to new york/jersey scum, sorry, the state is still cleaning up the mess those clowns left behind, sorry cant allow them in the state for like 10 yrs :)

see you this weekend. And no, I did not leave a mess during WMC, just money