THE DOPE SHOW

Starring

BT

Live!

“SPECIAL ENGAGEMENTâ€

At The Empire Ballroom

Las Vegas

10PM – 4AM

Stay tuned for more details coming soon!

THIS EVENT IS NOT HAPPENING

Empire Ballroom doesn't really have much of a dress code (from the standpoint of comparing it to some other venues in town, like Light), although they reserve the right to deny you entry. In other words, they're pretty lenient, but don't show up looking like a slob. I would venture to say that if you're rocking the Pumas you will be fine. Their dress code is just one of the many things that make Empire Ballroom great.

• 2 weeks later...

I will tell you this...

In this city their really isn't a dress code. Its the look of the club. I can tell you this I have walked in to all the venues in town on their hottest nights, wearing pumas or other kinds of shoes as such. Often times rocking a hollister T-Shirt. However I am always a respectful person and carry myself as one...Also rock the fashionable clothing lines...So I mean really ask yourself when you get dressed do you stand out or do you fit in. Its okay to stand out but you better be standing out cause your rocking an eccentric dress shirt by Versace ie...Crazy Colors...Than be standing out cause you got on a Quadruple XL T-Shirt by RocaWear...Not to put down Rocawear who is a very successful clothing line grossing over 300 mill last year. However thats not the image 99% of the clubs on the Strip want to portray....