Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orisha Clean Out Your Inbox!

SlickSlider

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrisha, reply to my second email. I think I sent you a second one. Or maybe it was on CJ or myspace. Anyway, check CJ and check myspace. did you ead my myspace blog about WMC and meeting you?

that was WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!! I'm saving the whole page!

Magic!

where you were you funk, that night? passed out in a pool of your own alcoholic vomit?

:tongue: taste your own medicine, yummmm

just playin'... ;-)

nope, I was trying to catch up with you guys...I followed a trace of vomit for three blocks, it turned out to be some other drunk lunatics

:party:

:laugh: :biggrin:tru dat

cool deepfunk me too, well I'm just wondering of who I've met that is going.

DF...you have a great time too & safe travels to you sir!

yeah i live out here in cali actually. i'm just on the miami board a lot because i know a few of the regulars on the board and because i love miami!

well i hope you have a blast out here. have you been before? are you going for both days?

nope, I was trying to catch up with you guys...I followed a trace of vomit for three blocks, it turned out to be some other drunk lunatics

:party:

soooo, you never made it to the Hallucinatin Lmtd party? :/ I don't remember seeing you there. sorry to hear it. well, there were so many parties, on e could miss a few choices and still be well satisfied. I :heart: wmc-even tho at times it's exhausting!

• 3 months later...