Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will this forum ever become what it once was?

:laugh: Oh so now we have predetermined roles and boundaries. Wow, i like this game. Hey ante, can you tell me what i should have for lunch? Im having a hard time deciding.....since you seem to have all the answers im sure thats an easy thing for you.
hes quoting a song you dunce

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doom it was a great time. We didnt make it to pde... every day or night we had something going on. way too much to see or do in 1 week.

it hurt real bad to walk into the supermarket last night and look at this shwag we call 'steak' over here :(

doom it was a great time. We didnt make it to pde... every day or night we had something going on. way too much to see or do in 1 week.

it hurt real bad to walk into the supermarket last night and look at this shwag we call 'steak' over here :(

I know. Filet mignon over there costs less than a fucking Happy Meal.

So who do you lie your allegiance with - River Plate or Boca Juniors?

Guest onisakura

You should try having a soccer convo on the miami board. Those guys are diehard. Happyface and Koky are Argentine.

nah we sat way up top in the middle... away from all the ruckus. it was still pretty wild up there.... "la putaaaaaaa!" every 2 seconds and tons of shreded magazines and newspapers in my face every minute or so.

I saw alot of grown men crying when they went up 2-1 with 30 seconds left. :laugh:

Ante is just angry that Boca's Daniel Bilos refused to play for Croatia - even though their FA was offering him ten times as much money.

thank god Maradona is Croat...damn if we only knew earlier...Yugoslavia woulda been champs 4 times already

nah we sat way up top in the middle... away from all the ruckus. it was still pretty wild up there.... "la putaaaaaaa!" every 2 seconds and tons of shreded magazines and newspapers in my face every minute or so.

I saw alot of grown men crying when they went up 2-1 with 30 seconds left. :laugh:

How ere the clubs man? Did you check out Creamfields, Pacha, Crobar, etc?

When I went, they just had the fire, so it was a ghost town.