Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOUSE DANCING and GUIDO DANCING, there is a difference

na i call my self a WOP. what do u think. ya dumb bitch. im a good looking italian jucie head. just becasue jersey gave us a bad image. we still run shit on LI

bro tone it down a notch!! WOP very ignorant statement.. please do not continue to make the italian culture look moranic.... this is exactely y ppl make fun of the italian or better yet guido culture... there is a huge difference in the both... WOP still amazed that u said this...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
na i call my self a WOP. what do u think. ya dumb bitch. im a good looking italian jucie head. just becasue jersey gave us a bad image. we still run shit on LI

HAHAHAHA youre a dumbass. I bet he's one of those guidos in the video. Dude, like Carmine said, quit being ignorant. You dont run nothing. You just think you do. And for what? Tell me what you get out of it? Get off your roid rage buddy. I dont care if youre the hottest piece of ass, what you just said makes you look uglier than Ante. Yeah, its really possible.

when you think of guidos, you think of italians.

come on gmilk.. i know u are smarter than this.... italian is a culture... guido is a racial slur. just like amny others that are out there but i will not go into.... this thread has been officially jacked.. BULL delete asap LOL or ill start placing the bets at a 5+ BS about to start....

come on gmilk.. i know u are smarter than this.... italian is a culture... guido is a racial slur. just like amny others that are out there but i will not go into.... this thread has been officially jacked.. BULL delete asap LOL or ill start placing the bets at a 5+ BS about to start....
i know what you are saying but see my response up above..

some people do take offense even though you dont.

i know what you are saying but see my response up above..

some people do take offense even though you dont.

gotcha... but i am all italian and very proud of my culture... not giudo BS nor the mafioso BS that is labeled aswell.. to me that takes away from a very great culture. and i hate to every be in the same boat as a guido... even though i may look as a meat head in my avatar... i far far from it.. thats all b

gotcha... but i am all italian and very proud of my culture... not giudo BS nor the mafioso BS that is labeled aswell.. to me that takes away from a very great culture. and i hate to every be in the same boat as a guido... even though i may look as a meat head in my avatar... i far far from it.. thats all b
well you get points in my book for your occupation..

thats why i always try to avoid drama with you.

well you get points in my book for your occupation..

thats why i always try to avoid drama with you.

No matter what anyone says.. ur alright gmilk..LOL but how do u know what i do.. from the job thread i guess.. i cant remember if posted in that LOl..

Guest onisakura
there black guidos,latin guidos,asian guidos,who said anyhting bout guidos being italian only.

Agreed.

To hopefully educate some ppl.. the term guido actually means guy; or italian american worker..

LMAO.. i found this:: Meaning anyone person as portrayed today.....The classic guido is often portrayed as humorously and incorrigibly uncultured, with a macho attitude towards women and homosexuals, a prejudice against nonwhites, and an unyielding pride in his Italian ancestry. The term is likely derived from the Italian proper name Guido, and is used and recognized particularly around New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Providence and Boston, due to the large Italian-American populations of these regions.

The term in recent years been used to describe young males, especially the New York City suburbs, who are stereotyped as trying to maintain a flashy appearance, by dressing in gold chains, unbuttoned dress shirts, tank tops, puffy North Face jackets, and designer jeans and clothing from labels such as Diesel and Armani Exchange. One of the most common characteristics of a guido is the near-universal "blowout", or "tapeup", hairstyle, consisting of an extreme use of hair products to attain a very spiked appearance. Frequent tanning and/or spray-on tans also add to this appearance

why would u ask the hobbit aka silverbull to delete this thread????

and gotmilk? is extremely racist and he is a terrorist in training...be careful of him...

Guest onisakura

You know what, i sat back and re-read this whole thread and came to this conclusion....

Sometimes as dancers we become overcritical of others, elitists if you will. We look at other people's technique, look at the steps, they're off beat etc. I admit, i've done that but the thing that REALLY gets to me is not really the bad dancing, its the bad attitude along with the bad dancing. That whole nose in the air, prancing around without the comraderie and respect that dancers show each other.

I remember the first time i got to see the NY style of dancing, it was 3 conferences ago at Nikki Beach (couldn't tell you what party it was). I was off to the side with my little crew and this one guy started dancing with us. I have a knack for mimicking other peoples styles and i matched his perfectly. He thought i was from NY and was surprised that i was a native...

To this day i still have a little bit of what i learned from him, and take bits of everyone else that i see. I am very thankful that i now live in this wonderful city that is filled with so many amazing dancers. I salute you all. :)