Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Mor...How has it been lately?

I promoted at club Mor in Stamford for a while, but I have NOT been there in months and just wondering what people had to say about it..has it been good lately or has it been awful? What's the 411 on Mor? The last time I went it was ok, but just wanted to see what people thought about it now? If it's NOT good now it WILL be in the summer time!! Any feedback is a plus...If u have been there lately too... speak up!! I'd like to hear from ya if u have somethin to say. Talk to u soon cya

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Club Mor changed it's name to Pink?Was it called Pink just for one night or is this the new name for it now? That was the latest rumor I heard..just wanted to know if someone can confirm it and tell me if it was a packed house that night? Or what the crowd was like? Any info would be much appreciated!!

Are u serious? I wonder why they did this? Did anyone go to this night? When clubs start using names of colors to hype up a clubs rep u know things are goin bad!! Just remember Exit changed to Black then to Ikon..the club hasn't been the same since!! I hope the change brings some more people out to this place...it could use the people like this area can use the rain!! Stay tuned...I may check it out soon..