Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are your favorite dacning shoes/sneakers(pointless thread)

thats funny.. i wear them too.. you can find them for cheap at DSW

i bought a grey and black pair for $20 a piece.. :laugh:

got mine on onlineshoes.com black/white and like camo color... black/army green.. very comfortable and like i said light as hell. cant wait to do my shuffle LOL

Guest onisakura

I usually rock Puma, Diesel or Guess. I want to try out a pair of Tiger's though. Anyone have them?

I usually rock Puma, Diesel or Guess. I want to try out a pair of Tiger's though. Anyone have them?

the tiger's i dont like the bottom there is like no traction.. like if water or drinks are spilled on the floor u will be joining them LOL. well just my opinion..

Guest onisakura
the tiger's i dont like the bottom there is like no traction.. like if water or drinks are spilled on the floor u will be joining them LOL. well just my opinion..

Thats true, though i like a thinner sole that lets me feel the floor. I guess years of ballet kinda ingrained that in me.

Thats true, though i like a thinner sole that lets me feel the floor. I guess years of ballet kinda ingrained that in me.

i am so sorry.. i did not realize u were a women..(ballet comment and i had to look in ur profile) and holy shit ur bday is 3 days before mine and the same birth year!!!!

Guest onisakura
i am so sorry.. i did not realize u were a women..(ballet comment and i had to look in ur profile) and holy shit ur bday is 3 days before mine and the same birth year!!!!

HAHAHA thats not surprising...i dont have cutie or sexy or whatever in my screen name. Fellow libra!! Though you are a little more diplomatic than i am i can see. *lol* Congrats on the engagement. :)

Guest onisakura

Thanks! They were super cheap too, $29.

Im actually a sneaker whore. If you look in my closet i have three types of shoes: sneaks, stilettos, and now boots. In FL i have a box full of flip flops in every color of the rainbow too.

Thanks! They were super cheap too, $29.

Im actually a sneaker whore. If you look in my closet i have three types of shoes: sneaks, stilettos, and now boots. In FL i have a box full of flip flops in every color of the rainbow too.

LOL me too. i have about 20 pairs of sneaks.. its horrible all in like brand new condition. and only 1 pair of dress dress shoes and one pair of dress shoes for work.. its all about the sneaks.. i have a huge shoe rack and two shelves filled. LOLOL.. must be because we are like birth twins LOL!!

Guest onisakura
LOL me too. i have about 20 pairs of sneaks.. its horrible all in like brand new condition. and only 1 pair of dress dress shoes and one pair of dress shoes for work.. its all about the sneaks.. i have a huge shoe rack and two shelves filled. LOLOL.. must be because we are like birth twins LOL!!

*lol* Yup, if i ever meet you, we're gonna have to compare shoes. :D

Guest gabo
wear whatevers comfy for ya. I've danced in boots, dress shoes, adidas hard tips, puma running shoes. nikes, high tops. It really doesnt fucking matter.
pumps, have you danced in those... how about high heels?:moon: