Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend of april 29/30

inerror

Will be in town for the Depeche Mode show at Hard Rock on the 30th and would like to go out that Saturday night and perhaps after the DM show on the 30th.. I wish I would be getting in on the 28th because I see Feelgood is playing at Ice, and I love him.. Looking for something house/tech house... not looking for anything trancey tho.

Any suggests would be great.

Saturday... depends on what hours you want to be out. 11p-4a hit up ICE or the house room at Jet. If you want to do 3a-9a then Empire or Drai's.

Sunday night afterhours hit up Drai's and/or Seamless. Either that or skip the electronic that night and after your DM concert ends just pop on in to Body English for one of the best parties on the planet.

In my experience when it comes to Vegas clubs that play electronic, there's not a specific sound that one club is known for each and every night. It's all about the DJs that night... and to a certain extent the crowd. Mazzola and Faarsheed quickly find what the crowd is looking for and push it from there -- and that's a huge reason they've got solid residencies in Vegas. At TGIF nights Glaude has always changed it up... one week he might drop DNB, the next week he might rock the hard house. Over at Drai's, Aurelius, Hoffman and Garcia can throw down a wild and funky mix that'll include just about everything. And of course when the international headliners hit Empire and ICE, they'll be spinning whatever sound they're into at the moment.