Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHOW tonight...

I haven't been in a long time but the music is good. Last time I was there, there were a LOT of Asian but so what? It's Kriss Mass' birthday party and I KNOW it's gonna be a good time. I'm still recovering from Morillo so I don't know if I will be able to make it but if I weren't I would definitely go. I LOVE Kriss Mass. *swoon*

Anyone think the party was better at CHEETAH?

wihtout a doubt, it seems like when sf was having problems alot of newer people discovered this party and well things changed around alot. I mean imhappy for the success rob is having with this party. But yeah i had alot of fun sun nights at cheetah when i went.

I remember back in 2004 I think in one month they had DJ BORIS birthday, HEX HECTOR birthday and it was nuts at Cheetah. The crowd was still very mixed which I prefer. I also liked going to some dark places Monday morning to hear Ziggy spin. I havent been around since it left too much. Also Cafe Con leche Reunions were always great. I was just curious if the regulars still think its fun since its at Show.

But then again I remember going to Cafe Con Leche in 1998 at Kit Kat Klub and the place being DEAD. So I guess they needed some changes.