Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JR's Web not working

jnr seems to have probs with his website every month or 2 at least

more importnatl;y i hope he'll get a monthly or more residence at pacha, crobar, spirit, element or something.

his crobar parties were awesome. the pacha event was great great, and he threw down at spirit and roxy several hot nights since 2005.

i am not into sunday night parties at cielo ending at 2 am.

i wld like jnr to have a proper friday or saturday nyc big room residency as we've enjoyed since 1985 or so

thanks in advance

He's tried all that... He really can't bring in the weekly party anymore

more importnatl;y i hope he'll get a monthly or more residence at pacha, crobar, spirit, element or something.

his crobar parties were awesome. the pacha event was great great, and he threw down at spirit and roxy several hot nights since 2005.

i am not into sunday night parties at cielo ending at 2 am.

i wld like jnr to have a proper friday or saturday nyc big room residency as we've enjoyed since 1985 or so

thanks in advance

He's tried all that... He really can't bring in the weekly party anymore

bi-monthly sounds good...maybe at element or or something than have his big theme parties that everyone goes to at bigger spaces?how big is element anyway?i havent been there but have heard alot of good things about it.

Anyone knows what's going on?

I believe it is the reason that the server is busy on Sundays. Large amounts of people are trying to log on to download the latest Jr's Worlds on XM that previous night. Any other reason would be that they are updating the website.

Does anyone know what occurred. They played Paul Oakenfold for the 2nd hour.

Oakenfold's show played almost ten minutes overtime into 2am. Junior's show did play afterwards. You can confirm who is playing by looking at your Satellite monitor. It states who is playing. Not all shows start at the exact time.

Hopefully JVM will post the 4/8/06 shows later this week. The Beats hour is delicious.