Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Twist on the Smoking Ban: 25ft rule

...u also can't get your meat cooked the way you want at some places..that's fucking wonderful lol....ya know what else is complete shit....i can't talk on my phone while driving((which i understand the distraction))...but some fat shit can eat a whopper while driving?..what's the difference ..he doesn't have 2 hands on the wheel?...or some dumb broad can do her mascara ?....i've seen people reading newspapers while driving ..and i can't take a call ...ya k....bite me...

..how the fuck are they gonna enforce 25ft in hoboken...when every 3 steps is a new bar....."uh yea but im at black bear so u can't fine me"...stupid.....and i understand people not wanting smoke..and im all about not smoking in restaraunts.....but i only smoke when i drink ....and i think it's crazy to bitch about smoke in a bar for christs sake......like going to the beach and complaining about sand..........at least make a lounge/room for smokers cause it's not fair to send them outside in sub zero weather....and i think someone should be allowed to open a bar FOR smokers....and have a sign saying WE CATER TO SMOKERS...u don't like it dont go...

I agree with you 100%, now if you own a cigar bar, such as Ashes in Red Bank, you can smoke all you want including cigs. I wander if a bar can get a license and become a cigar bar? And, how many cigar bars can you find right now? I only know of Ashes, any in New Brunswick?

Jersey isnt exactly the first state to impose a smoking ban.

They set a limit for number of feet outside of a club so that they dont have people loitering in front of the building.... I am sure they will ease up on that in no time.

...u also can't get your meat cooked the way you want at some places..that's fucking wonderful lol....ya know what else is complete shit....i can't talk on my phone while driving((which i understand the distraction))...but some fat shit can eat a whopper while driving?..what's the difference ..he doesn't have 2 hands on the wheel?...or some dumb broad can do her mascara ?....i've seen people reading newspapers while driving ..and i can't take a call ...ya k....bite me...

Lol you are right