Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking to hire electro DJ's for NYC clubs

electro_logo_hz.jpg'

Please PM me if you're an electro DJ.

I'll need some sort of stream to check out your stuff. It'd also help if you gave a quick resume as to where you've played before. It's going to be hard for me to convince the people I work with to hire a bedroom DJ but if your shite is that good it won't be hard at all for me to talk them into it.

Be warned tho: this is for a gay club (for the time being - future projects will be "mixed") - if you're a bit phobic I'm sure both of us will agree this it isn't the spot for you.

Also, this is NOT a residency (unless of course you're just that fucking awesome)... I'm looking to fill rotating spots.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU PLAY THE STANDARD TRANCE, TECHNO, TRIBAL, GENERIC HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE OR 'GAY' HOUSE. I am looking for cutting edge electro music. Some "big" names that are good: Tiga, Mylo (not that Miami Sound crap either - more like "no more conversation"), Goldfrapp, Royksopp, The Egg - just to name a few.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU PLAY THE STANDARD TRANCE, TECHNO, TRIBAL, GENERIC HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE OR 'GAY' HOUSE. I am looking for cutting edge electro music. Some "big" names that are good: Tiga, Mylo (not that Miami Sound crap either - more like "no more conversation"), Goldfrapp, Royksopp, The Egg - just to name a few.

cutting edge electro? that shit they are putting out now has been done for yrs by felix da housecat and armand van helden just to name a few

electro_logo_hz.jpg'

Please PM me if you're an electro DJ.

I'll need some sort of stream to check out your stuff. It'd also help if you gave a quick resume as to where you've played before. It's going to be hard for me to convince the people I work with to hire a bedroom DJ but if your shite is that good it won't be hard at all for me to talk them into it.

Be warned tho: this is for a gay club (for the time being - future projects will be "mixed") - if you're a bit phobic I'm sure both of us will agree this it isn't the spot for you.

Also, this is NOT a residency (unless of course you're just that fucking awesome)... I'm looking to fill rotating spots.

No offense, but just playing all electro will probably get boring, have to mix it up alittle.......