Kill or Not Kill  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Kill or Not Kill

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its going to sound political, but what did he do that was worth death?... he did not kill anyone. he knew about it, but so did bush. i would send him to jail with the idea that he really did not do anything so he could get off his soapbox and look like an idiot towards his superiors... i like the "saw" movie idea fkorne had.

How did Bush know about this?? are you saying bush had prior knowledge of the attacks and did nothing?

He was planning on being in the attacks, was arrested in august and could of stopped them.. Instead in did nothing, and 3000+ people died.

How did Bush know about this?? are you saying bush had prior knowledge of the attacks and did nothing?

yes

He was planning on being in the attacks, was arrested in august and could of stopped them.. Instead in did nothing, and 3000+ people died.

yes, but in our system... is that punishable by death for knowing something and not saying anything? I’m not in favor for his ways at all. Yet I am not in favor for some of our government policies… I feel that the cards should be played with the government rules… what did he exactly do? What number of people should it be if you know someone is going to die without saying anything… What if it’s just one, should there be death?... but is one life less then 3,000… even if that life is your own?.... I think we should make him look like fool, and lock him up... I just feel that the door will be closed on this afterwards... people will have their closure, forget and move on... I feel that those who died will die in vain if we do not go strait to the source... it looks like a cop-out, because who ever could have truly stop this, does not want the finger pointed to them.

Sympathizing with terrorists :laugh:

Fuck you, I work for a company that lost more people on 9/11 than ANY one else. I deal on a DAILY (5days) basis with mothers, daughters, wives and sons of people killed on 9/11.

You are nothing but one of those pieces of trash like ante who sits there in your suburban home watching CNN and passing judgement without knowing shit.

Fuck you, I work for a company that lost more people on 9/11 than ANY one else. I deal on a DAILY (5days) basis with mothers, daughters, wives and sons of people killed on 9/11.

You are nothing but one of those pieces of trash like ante who sits there in your suburban home watching CNN and passing judgement without knowing shit.

How can 5 days be daily? There are 7 days in a week last time i checked. :laugh:

and sorry but I dont watch CNN or live in a suburban area and i think spragga lives in manhattan.. and i know more than you do liberal piece of trash

:laugh:

How can 5 days be daily?

and sorry but I dont watch CNN or live in a suburban area and i think spragga lives in manhattan.. and i know more than you do liberal piece of trash

5 days is every day i work. i'm glad you find it funny.