Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D Review

Ridiculously disgustingly packed...I didn't go to the Meet up cwm36.gif (I was chillin in VIP) & feared goin down stairs...too hectic no room to breathe. But I did meet Divalicous & Unijnx in the bathroom. We should have the meet ups in VIP. Anyhoo to me the muzik didn't get good/fast till 7...it was too slow/dark/funky...I know they're building it up...but I was SOBER so I don't care bout a journey...I just wanted to Rage & couldn't do that till 7ish. Stayed till 9:45..Great Night! cwm9.gif

Off to limelight tonight for Scott Bond

see ya on the Dancefloor

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 12-23-2000).]

Last night was a crazy night. I felt the music was a little slow at first but after about 7:30/8 it was off the meter. I had a great time closing that place out at 10:30. Twilogoddess sorry we never got a chance to meet. maybe next time.

BTW Scott Bond is not going to be at the LL tonight. I know this for a fact.

Have fun tonite everyone...Im gonna be resting from last night.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

I rolled in about 5:30, and it looked like it was a changing of the guard. lots and lots of people were leaving, and it seemed to be clearing out for the main event, the 6ish - 10:15 gig. Plenty of room to move and the crowd was cool and esp. polite. The later (earlier) it gets, the cooler the place is (at least when I go on fridays).

The coat check was insane, but other than that, smooth sailing and tons of boarders milling around the whole place. very cool.

DM

hey everyone!! cwm20.gif well, y'all can remember me as the only chick there with a wig on (lil white page girl thingie smile.gif dat was me! smile.gif

...this has only been my second meetup but i met some of u for the second time and some of u for the first, and i thank u ALL for a good time (won't mention the names here, don't wanna leave anyone out but u know who u are!!!) and i wish i coulda met more of u guys!!!!!

...until next time... same bat time, same bat channel!! hehhehe

Viva Sasha and Digweed!!!!!!!!!

love, daniela*

p.s...Murdock, if u're reading this.. Get posting boy!! we wanna see ur arse on the board cuz we love u, u krazy fuck! heheheh smile.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by mareluna:

Viva Sasha and Digweed!!!!!!!!!

love, daniela*

p.s...Murdock, if u're reading this.. Get posting boy!! we wanna see ur arse on the board cuz we love u, u krazy fuck! heheheh smile.gif

hey daniela...it was good seeing you last night.

Murdock....Yo your on the board too???? I never knew that. Its Andy...we chilled last night and basically every other weekend at Twilo too. Im gonna email you that picture I told you about. Im gonna get it scanned soon, so youll get it this week. Thanks for the shows you give me ebery time I see you, they are fuckin unreal

cwm35.gifandy.gif