Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool House Club in LA????

nicoreis

Hey all,

I need your advise and I need it fast! :-)

I gotta find a club!

I have my older brothers in town and the love house music. Last time they were here, we went to Avalon on Saturday, it was great, but I think on Friday they have hip hop or so...

So if you know of a cool House club in the Hollywood area please let me know! (avalon style)

Although we are not homophobic, we would prefer a straight house club, thanks! And if you know where the line/door is not so bad that we wait 1 hour outside that would be great, too! (ok now I am asking too much, am I?:-)

Thanks for your help!

Hey all,

I need your advise and I need it fast! :-)

I gotta find a club!

I have my older brothers in town and the love house music. Last time they were here, we went to Avalon on Saturday, it was great, but I think on Friday they have hip hop or so...

So if you know of a cool House club in the Hollywood area please let me know! (avalon style)

Although we are not homophobic, we would prefer a straight house club, thanks! And if you know where the line/door is not so bad that we wait 1 hour outside that would be great, too! (ok now I am asking too much, am I?:-)

Thanks for your help!

King King tonight. Best house music scene in Hollywood this Friday. Will pm you the link to rsvp directly. $10 b. 12 midnight tonight. Ton of people are going.