Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review: Extended Edition

flavanugz

Fri - Club 1100 for pregame. Avalon for wilkie and howells. decent tunes from DH, but after seeing him for 10 hours in Miami, it could only be a dissapointment. Left a lil early and went to Kosherland. Was my favorite one yet. Saw some new faces and got to meet all 500 of Avi's brothers.

Saturday - Go back to my house from kosherland, w/ visions of chicken wings. was all ready to rock and my body got the best of me. Passed out for a few hours and then woke up and chilled for the rest of the night.

Sunday - Easter dinner, followed by more sitting around. Pretty low-key.

Monday - Had to work in the morning. Ended up going home at lunch, cooking lunch, and smokey bowls. Picked up my ridiculously drunk roomate and grilled some grub, chicken wings... watched some 24.

Friday: Worked until 8:30 pm, asleep at 11 pm.

Saturday: Attended high school band concert at Symphony Hall (friends with conductor)...how classy. Meeting on Newbury St for next fashion gig. Friend's 30th birthday dinner at Bar Lola, thank you Hombre Azul martini. Dancing at Umbria followed by afterhours at b-day friend's place.

Sunday: Awoke after 3 hours of sleep. Got lost driving in Boston thanks to marathon road blocks and still being rocked from the night before. :woah2: Tried to act normal during Easter brunch with father...on to Easter dinner with more family...in evening drank champagne, watched episodes of Six Feet Under, passed out on couch at 10:30 pm.

Monday: Day off, werd. Slept, laundry, grocery store, gym...

Friday - Went to 1100 for some pre-Avalon cocktails, think I enjoyed Eli and Danny, but I had several drinks and being there is a little fuzzy :pint:. Went to Rise and actually really enjoyed Gabriel & Dresden!! Stayed till close :)

Saturday - slept till 4. Went to Lauren's, ordered pizza, smoked and went to Dane Cook, which was hilarious! Went home, tried to stay up to see Pearl Jam on SNL, but I passed out at 11.

*Vyto and Mahrune, :( sorry I didn't call you guys back! I was an idiot and left my phone at Rise on Friday! What did you guys end up doing?*

Sunday - got up early, did some errands, went to Holliston Park and had Easter dinner with the family :), came home, watched Sopranos and Big Love.

Monday - had to freakin work :mad:. Left a little early, cleaned my room, then went to Tom & Darrin's for some drinks and a very delicious dinner! :)

friday---pre gamed at la Discothèque, had too many shots, wobbled around avalon, left at 1:30, wasnt feeling howells. went to kosherland, in a haze for 6hrs, i think i met some new peeps.

sat--still at kosherland partying w. the nyc/cali koshers

sunday--still at kosherland.

monday--slept all day/nite