Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotels in Croatia

it's a picture of some general and says that he was a hero and freed the croatian people or something and there are about 5,000 of them as you walk from broadway and 31st street to broadway and steinway
he was just recently captured..he's being tried for war crimes.. many people think he is a hero though..

we'll see what happens at the trial..

that area has a few croatian bar/cafes and a church..hence why you see all the posters.

dont listen to gotmilk here..he's never really been to Hvar...try the adriatic or villa sandra...hop down to dubrovnik if u get a chance..try the excelsior there...

I plan on doing dubrovnik for a day or two before heading to Hvar. I think I read that the Palace and Amforso (spelling) were the only two class A hotels. Of the top hotels which one would be the most fun

I plan on doing dubrovnik for a day or two before heading to Hvar. I think I read that the Palace and Amforso (spelling) were the only two class A hotels. Of the top hotels which one would be the most fun

honestly..dubrovnik isnt about the hotels. u dont need to stay in a palace to have fun. its all about the riva and just hangin out..drinkin wine..and eating ...it sucks that a lot of the old dubrovnik residents have moved out..its mostly tourists now and foreigners who own homes there. definitely not how it used to be

honestly..dubrovnik isnt about the hotels. u dont need to stay in a palace to have fun. its all about the riva and just hangin out..drinkin wine..and eating ...it sucks that a lot of the old dubrovnik residents have moved out..its mostly tourists now and foreigners who own homes there. definitely not how it used to be

i'm not talking hotels in Dubrovnik. I mean hotels on Hvar

Hvar isnt really that big..."top 3" is totally subjective..ur not dealing with opulence and luxury a fellow of ur socio-economic stature is used to

That's not what I read. All the articles where comparing Hvar to St.Tropez, pretty people, ridiculous yachts and crazy partying. Since the Dalmation Coast is supposedly the New Riviera, and they were saying Hvar was the most similar to that scene, is this not true?

they say that in Tunisian travel brochures too..so..i duno how much credence you wana lend to that. like i said before..a lot of foreigners are now in Croatia..so their influence has deifinitely helped..but to call Hvar the new Riviera is a bit premature. there have always been ridiculous yachts and crazy partying up and down the adriatic coast..because the people just know how to have fun...and its a beautiful coast which is just recently being discovered (i duno if this is good or bad)...you will definitely enjoy urself tho..no matter where u stay..like i said..ur hotel really shouldnt b ur main concern

they say that in Tunisian travel brochures too..so..i duno how much credence you wana lend to that. like i said before..a lot of foreigners are now in Croatia..so their influence has deifinitely helped..but to call Hvar the new Riviera is a bit premature. there have always been ridiculous yachts and crazy partying up and down the adriatic coast..because the people just know how to have fun...and its a beautiful coast which is just recently being discovered (i duno if this is good or bad)...you will definitely enjoy urself tho..no matter where u stay..like i said..ur hotel really shouldnt b ur main concern

Ok, I just wasn't sure, because some places, there is like "the" hotel that you have to stay at, and being there makes the trip substantially more enjoyable. If that's not the case in Hvar, i'll leave it up to the travel agent. As for those comments, i didn't read them in a travel brochure, word of mouth and also in some good quality travel / lifestyle magazines.