Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what are your thoughts on Iran at this point?

after the deadline and they are still defiant.. what happens next?

we have the support of the majority of Europe and China and Russia will also have to take a stance..

if it comes to war, I dont think it will not be another Iraq..

what are your thoughts at this point?

no drama please..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sincerely hope the US doesn't get involved here..fighting a war on 3 fronts..against all muslim nations..doesnt sound smart @ all
i hope its solved diplomatically too.. but the iranian president is clearly a wacko..

i would love to see the people overthrow that government.

what makes u believe they want to overthrow their govt?
there are many iranians there that do not agree with the current regime's policies and also do not support the theocracy.. ive read many articles supporting this which i do not feel like digging up.. rather than continuing to criticize any logical plans of action.. why not bring something to the table here.. what would you do in this current problem? Would you just sit still and let them acquire nukes?

im sure the Iranians r just screaming for blue jeans and to be ruled by a foreign government like over in Iraq...(which is going swell)

and why arent they allowed to acquire nukes?? Pakistan has nukes..why cant Iran? is it cause Pakistan is "sympathetic" to the US cause? thats horse shit. Pakistan is ruled by a military leader..whether u choose to believe it or not..and theyre prolly more unstable than Iran..exemplified by the attempts on Musharaf's life in the past years. So for the US to arbitrarily assign who can have nukes and who cant's is RIDICULOUS. I say..arm the whole fuckin world...then ull have world peace.

absolute powderkeg waiting to exsplode

cant wait for gas to hit $5 gallon when it really gets to a boiling point

I kinda wish we would let Israel just take care of the whole mess

do you think that would be feasible? could Israel even do it alone?

$5 a gallon is def a possibility.. im already eyeing hybrids...

absolute powderkeg waiting to exsplode

cant wait for gas to hit $5 gallon when it really gets to a boiling point

I kinda wish we would let Israel just take care of the whole mess

Israel getting involved would make it even more of a clusterfuck. if that were to happen, the US will lose in Iraq and Afghanistan....and say hello to $100 a barrel oil.

is that what i was alluding to? thanks for telling me what i meant.

the fact of the matter is that our presence there has created a breeding ground for lawlessness and insurgency... u think there were this many deaths in these regions before "we liberated" these people?

im waitin for u to go into the "saddam killed thousands" blah blah blah speech...hit me with it

is that what i was alluding to? thanks for telling me what i meant.

the fact of the matter is that our presence there has created a breeding ground for lawlessness and insurgency... u think there were this many deaths in these regions before "we liberated" these people?

im waitin for u to go into the "saddam killed thousands" blah blah blah speech...hit me with it

What exactly were you alluding to then?

We are at war - obviously there will be casualties. Complaining about that war on a club messageboard will do little to change the situation. :rolleyes:

but asking for suggestions about how to go about the Iran issue on aforementioned messageboard will accomplish something??

seriously..u suck @ this ..stop regurgitating shit u hear on television and develop a cognitive thought of your own

and if u re-read my post before this one u'd realize i was alluding to the fact that our presence alone in iraq can be directly correllated to the levels of deaths in the regions on the map

but asking for suggestions about how to go about the Iran issue on aforementioned messageboard will accomplish something??

seriously..u suck @ this ..stop regurgitating shit u hear on television and develop a cognitive thought of your own

and if u re-read my post before this one u'd realize i was alluding to the fact that our presence alone in iraq can be directly correllated to the levels of deaths in the regions on the map

yea i created that post to stimulate discussion, something constructive..something you know little of since all you do is point your finger from the sideline

regurgitating??..if i was regurgitating id be by your side pointing out the obvious like the majority of posters here as well as the media

obviously our presence alone can be directly correllated since we are at WAR in the region :rolleyes:

i thought the war was over according to our president?? stop with the smileys if u wana have a serious discussion.

if u believe that the levels of deaths would be the same with or without our presence in Iraq then I really dont think we need to discuss this further. the US presence there is an inflamatory one...we are HATED..we are not seen as liberators no matter how much $$ we pump into PR firms in the region. we are distrusted..no one will support an Iraqi government which is on the US Payroll.

these are all reasons why the death toll is so high..because @ this point it's the lesser of 2 evils argument..and killing one's own people may seem justified in the eyes of the "insurgents" if it helps drive the greater of 2 evils (the US..gota clarify this for u in case u wana get all djjonstephens on me) out of the country.

id love for u to present ur argument to the parents and family members of the 2,314 US soldiers who have lost their lives over there for naught.

i thought the war was over according to our president?? stop with the smileys if u wana have a serious discussion.

if u believe that the levels of deaths would be the same with or without our presence in Iraq then I really dont think we need to discuss this further. the US presence there is an inflamatory one...we are HATED..we are not seen as liberators no matter how much $$ we pump into PR firms in the region. we are distrusted..no one will support an Iraqi government which is on the US Payroll.

these are all reasons why the death toll is so high..because @ this point it's the lesser of 2 evils argument..and killing one's own people may seem justified in the eyes of the "insurgents" if it helps drive the greater of 2 evils (the US..gota clarify this for u in case u wana get all djjonstephens on me) out of the country.

id love for u to present ur argument to the parents and family members of the 2,314 US soldiers who have lost their lives over there for naught.

you started with the smiley so dont turn it around on me :rolleyes:

and its pretty obvious you have been of victim of the biased media

again, the death toll is so high because simply we are at WAR, war brings deaths...this is not a new concept, so why are you portraying it as one?

and it is yet to be seen if the people will support a US backed govt, regardless if it is trusted it or not, they would rather a US backed govt then Saddam's regime...this I can guarantee you.

and at the same time, id love for you to present your argument to the liberated Kurds in the North, or to the families of the victims of the next 9/11 or any past thwarted 9/11 attempts

Who are you to judge if these soldiers died in naught? Honestly, who the fuck are you? You are nobody to judge these soldiers deaths especially when many of the dead soldiers' families still support the cause.