Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what are your thoughts on Iran at this point?

u call me a victim of biased media??? yet ur presenting a definitive parallel between 9/11 and Iraq??? that has NEVER been established and you are no one to draw that parallel. BinLaden is neither Iraqi..nor is in Iraq. ur only tie may be that he's Muslim..and if u wana go down that road..thats a dark and lonely one.

again..this is not a war..its an occupation...stop painting tits on a bull and calling it a cow.

i guess the fact that Iraq is on the brink of civil war isn't proof enough that the US FUNDED government isnt working huh??? maybe a coup d'etat will convince u other wise

this is the fucking problem...ur spoon fed all this bullshit and u 4get about whats actually important..the lives of women and children (iraqi..kurd..shiite..sunni..US..polish..whatever the fuck)...not nation building and whether or not a bullshit govt will stand.

as for soldiers dying for naught...put urself in the shoes of a parent who has lost their child on foreign soil..and ask urself..what did he die for??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u call me a victim of biased media??? yet ur presenting a definitive parallel between 9/11 and Iraq??? that has NEVER been established and you are no one to draw that parallel. BinLaden is neither Iraqi..nor is in Iraq. ur only tie may be that he's Muslim..and if u wana go down that road..thats a dark and lonely one.

again..this is not a war..its an occupation...stop painting tits on a bull and calling it a cow.

i guess the fact that Iraq is on the brink of civil war isn't proof enough that the US FUNDED government isnt working huh??? maybe a coup d'etat will convince u other wise

this is the fucking problem...ur spoon fed all this bullshit and u 4get about whats actually important..the lives of women and children (iraqi..kurd..shiite..sunni..US..polish..whatever the fuck)...not nation building and whether or not a bullshit govt will stand.

as for soldiers dying for naught...put urself in the shoes of a parent who has lost their child on foreign soil..and ask urself..what did he die for??

parallels have been made, im not gonna go dig it up since it wont change your stance. Regardless, there are deeper more complex parallels than you might think..again, no one said this will be over quickly. Its been said before we invaded that we would be there for a long time.

so i guess the lives of these women and children were better when Saddam was in power.. what about the gas attacks? or assasinations?

and you claim "civil war", if thats not spoon fed by the media, then i dont know what else is..

democracy takes time..there are different factions of Iraqis that all need to be satisfied

again, i cant myself in those shoes of a parent while at the same time, neither can you.

one religion killing another and vice versa...religious buildings being blown up...slander of each side by the other in the media...public places such as markets and squares turned into killing fields...all happening within one country by habitants of said country..armed men walking around once peaceful neighborhoods....rounding up of innocent civilians..assassination of government officials..

and this isnt civil war?

i know this might be a complex argument for someone like you to grasp considering you've never actually seen the ramifications of a civil war ...but to me the Iraqi situation is tantamount to the begginings of the break up of yugoslavia which i saw first hand. therefore, your argument that "civil war" was spoon fed to me by the media is shaky because my opinion is based on my own analysis of the situation.

the parallels ur gona dig up to link iraq to 9/11 were hastily concocted by your president in an effort to drum up support for this invasion.

one religion killing another and vice versa...religious buildings being blown up...slander of each side by the other in the media...public places such as markets and squares turned into killing fields...all happening within one country by habitants of said country..armed men walking around once peaceful neighborhoods....rounding up of innocent civilians..assassination of government officials..

and this isnt civil war?

i know this might be a complex argument for someone like you to grasp considering you've never actually seen the ramifications of a civil war ...but to me the Iraqi situation is tantamount to the begginings of the break up of yugoslavia which i saw first hand. therefore, your argument that "civil war" was spoon fed to me by the media is shaky because my opinion is based on my own analysis of the situation.

the parallels ur gona dig up to link iraq to 9/11 were hastily concocted by your president in an effort to drum up support for this invasion.

I respect your experience with civil war, but you arent in Iraq, so you nor I really know whats goin except for what the media says..so keep feeding into the "civil war"

and the parallels i speak of go much deeper than any direct links..9/11 created a new world, we NEED to establish our presence there more now than ever.. we cannot reply simply on Israel alone anymore

but regardless of what i say, youll continue pointing your finger without offering any substitute.. i guess it comes easier for you, since you dont even consider yourself American

r u seriously gona say that the BBC offers a view which is critical of the situation in Iraq?? hahah ur a fucking idiot if i've ever met one..

like i said..due to ur lack of analytical ability..u just regurgitate shit u hear...i form my own opinion based on prior experience.....and as i mentioned..while u were speaking "CROATION" here in NYC ..i was back home seeing what a real civil war is about

r u seriously gona say that the BBC offers a view which is critical of the situation in Iraq?? hahah ur a fucking idiot if i've ever met one..

like i said..due to ur lack of analytical ability..u just regurgitate shit u hear...i form my own opinion based on prior experience.....and as i mentioned..while u were speaking "CROATION" here in NYC ..i was back home seeing what a real civil war is about

regardless if you think its a civil war and I dont, it wont change anything. If standing there, pointing your finger and saying "I told you so", makes you feel good about yourself, then so be it. You've already resorted to insults and personal attacks so I wouldnt be surprised if thats the case.

The former Yugoslavia and Iraq are 2 totally different situations, so your civil war "experience" is irrevelant here. Go fly out to Iraq, take a 3 week tour and report your findings if you want to be taken seriously.

baaaa baaaa

explain to me how yugoslavia and iraq r different
im not goin into this with you, but the fact that you are likening the two pretty much undermines your whole knowledge about it.

To make it simple, there was really no outside intereference in Yugo as there is in Iraq. Many different entities in Iraq. Im not gonna argue anymore, believe what you will and point your finger.

ante ..im seriously going to ask u to never tell any1 ur croatian again..im just gona give u 2 minute examples...

when the serbs overran srebrenica..who were the individuals in charge of keeping srebrenica a safe haven? the dutch

who conducted strategic airstrikes on serb military positions throughout bosnia? the french and the US

for you to say that there was no foreign involvement in the Yugoslav conflict highlights the fact that u dont really know anything about what happened in "our" homeland. without the involvement of foreign nations that situation would never have been resolved.

additionally...you dont want to give me examples of how iraq and yugoslavia are different because you dont really have any..its an easy way to cop out..nice job spanky :aright:

ante ..im seriously going to ask u to never tell any1 ur croatian again..im just gona give u 2 minute examples...

when the serbs overran srebrenica..who were the individuals in charge of keeping srebrenica a safe haven? the dutch

who conducted strategic airstrikes on serb military positions throughout bosnia? the french and the US

for you to say that there was no foreign involvement in the Yugoslav conflict highlights the fact that u dont really know anything about what happened in "our" homeland. without the involvement of foreign nations that situation would never have been resolved.

additionally...you dont want to give me examples of how iraq and yugoslavia are different because you dont really have any..its an easy way to cop out..nice job spanky :aright:

im not talking about the actual civil war, but the causes

way to miss the point

and America is my homeland.

r u referring to zarqawi??? please..all iraqis consider him a foreigner and dislike him..its the 2 sunni/shiite groups that are taking advantage and causing chaos...and u never heard of the mujahadeens in Bosnia fighting on the muslim side??

u have present 0 facts in this discussion..except for useless banter..

and as for america being ur homeland..have some fucking pride ...america's history fits into 1/10th of what croatia has...

r u referring to zarqawi??? please..all iraqis consider him a foreigner and dislike him..its the 2 sunni/shiite groups that are taking advantage and causing chaos...and u never heard of the mujahadeens in Bosnia fighting on the muslim side??

u have present 0 facts in this discussion..except for useless banter..

and as for america being ur homeland..have some fucking pride ...america's history fits into 1/10th of what croatia has...

i have plenty of pride in my ancestry..you dont know anything about my pride.. but fact of the matter is i was born in America.so America is my homeland..theres nothing i can do about that.

I haven't seen you present ANY facts either... whether you admit it or not, this supposed "civil war" is heavily influenced by the terrorists in a way Yugoslavia has never seen so therefore you cant compare the two as much as you would like.

We can keep going around in this circle if you want.

u read the first line of the senate paper and closed it? thats why ur a fucking simpleton..thats why im 100% u just regurtitate shit u hear ...thats it..just dismiss literature published by ur senate

from the article...

Three Key Issues for Examination ..under bullet #2..

The Militant Islamic Network (page 5): Along with the weapons, Iranian Revolutionary Guards and VEVAK intelligence operatives entered Bosnia in large numbers, along with thousands of mujahedin ("holy warriors") from across the Muslim world. Also engaged in the effort were several other Muslim countries (including Brunei, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Turkey) and a number of radical Muslim organizations. For example, the role of one Sudan-based "humanitarian organization," called the Third World Relief Agency, has been well-documented. The Clinton Administration's "hands-on" involvement with the Islamic network's arms pipeline included inspections of missiles from Iran by U.S. government officials.

then scroll down and read about Cengic, Merdan, and Izetbegovic .. (i put those names in so u can control+f them..moron)

u read the first line of the senate paper and closed it? thats why ur a fucking simpleton..thats why im 100% u just regurtitate shit u hear ...thats it..just dismiss literature published by ur senate

from the article...

Three Key Issues for Examination ..under bullet #2..

The Militant Islamic Network (page 5): Along with the weapons, Iranian Revolutionary Guards and VEVAK intelligence operatives entered Bosnia in large numbers, along with thousands of mujahedin ("holy warriors") from across the Muslim world. Also engaged in the effort were several other Muslim countries (including Brunei, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Turkey) and a number of radical Muslim organizations. For example, the role of one Sudan-based "humanitarian organization," called the Third World Relief Agency, has been well-documented. The Clinton Administration's "hands-on" involvement with the Islamic network's arms pipeline included inspections of missiles from Iran by U.S. government officials.

then scroll down and read about Cengic, Merdan, and Izetbegovic .. (i put those names in so u can control+f them..moron)

:laugh: glad you got so heated on this..

moron? simpleton?

i repeat:

whether you admit it or not, this supposed "civil war" is heavily influenced by the terrorists in a way Yugoslavia has never seen so therefore you cant compare the two as much as you would like.

and from the bbc article...

The presence of foreign militant Muslim fundamentalists in the Balkans dates back to the Bosnian war in the 1990s.

u fucking suck @ this..just admit u dont know dick about this and ill stop handin ur ass back to you

:laugh: you sure handled me

whether you admit it or not, this supposed "civil war" is heavily influenced by the terrorists in a way Yugoslavia has never seen so therefore you cant compare the two as much as you would like.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp

baaaaaaaaaaaa