Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hottest Poolside Party to hit Jersey so far in 2006...AZTEC, Coming May 21& 22!!!

Coors Light presents 1st Annual DJ-Palooza Poolside Party!!

This is gonna be the HOTTEST 2 day party event of the year!!

Featuring the sickest DJ lineup ever: Bad Boy Joe, Lil Cee, Prime, Jahred, Matt Reid, George Marino, Unique, Jimmy Ponzio, Johnny FX, Johnny Budz, Moe Green, Dynamite, Richie Britt, Joey Martinez, Manny The Greek, Klutch, Jon Z, Angel Manuel, Teo Tee, Sal G, Joe Danz.

Hosted by: KTU's own Showboat, Christopher Anthony, James Strzz, Lug Head, Big Rod.

Live Performance by: M.E.A.D. feat. Sarah Tancer singing her club hit "I Got Somethin For You"

FREE ADMISSION V.I.P. bracelet to both parties with hotel room rental!

BOOK YOUR ROOMS EARLY!!

AZTEC HOTEL

901 Boardwalk

Seaside Heights, NJ 08751

(732) 793-3000

aztecpost2is.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be celebrating my b-day there also....

contact me for comps

contact the motel for rooms. it will be sold out easily..

HEY PETEK !!!! YOU MISSED THE POOL PARTIES IN MIAMI... AT LEAST MAKE IT TO MY BIRTHDAY.., I PROMISE YOU, YOU WONT REGRET.. ITS GONNA BE A LOOOONG WEEKEND!!! WWHHHAAAATTTT..

i will be celebrating my b-day there also....

contact me for comps

contact the motel for rooms. it will be sold out easily..

HEY PETEK !!!! YOU MISSED THE POOL PARTIES IN MIAMI... AT LEAST MAKE IT TO MY BIRTHDAY.., I PROMISE YOU, YOU WONT REGRET.. ITS GONNA BE A LOOOONG WEEKEND!!! WWHHHAAAATTTT..

ok im in......

Some good DJs there but i dont know about sickest DJ line up ever.

tough call between that line up and Peter Bailey, That Kid Chris, Danny T and Victor @ Shelbourne. hmmmmmm.............

i can totally agree with that...these guys all play the same records! there going to be a battle between who mixes relentless with unspeakable joy better!

Guido #1 on 3 bombs " dude did you hear Teo T's mix of relentless with unspeakable joy?"

Guido #2 on 3 bombs and Tina " what are you talkin about man, that was LIL CEE" as his eyes rolls back and he chews off his fingernails...:laugh2:

tough call between that line up and Peter Bailey, That Kid Chris, Danny T and Victor @ Shelbourne. hmmmmmm.............

COME ON MAN..U KNOW THIS IS THE JERSEY SHORE AND..

JOHNNY MARCS COMMENT WAS

"BEST POOL PARTY ON THE JERSEY SHORE"..

NOT MIAMI...NOT ISTAMBUL..BUT THE JERSEY SHORE..

AS FOR MUSIC BEING THE SAME I WILL GUARANTEE..MY SET ISNT THE SAME AS ANY ONE ELSE... WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME UP ON MY BET...INFACT I WILL NOT PLAY 1 SONG ANYONE ELSE WILL PLAY...

I think you should come out and have a listen..it doesn't have to be an "a-list" of DJs in order to have a good time or for the music to be good have a damn open mind....you guys were those kids that only wore name brands clothes in grammer school and probably now too huh???:laugh2:

thats just a dump comment to make. as a dj, you dont go saying something like that. everyone playing at the party is a good dj for what they do. as you know, everyone starts from the bottom and works there way up to be a big time dj/producer. those djs you named have been in the business for years and worked there way up to being headliners. who knows, maybe some of the djs playing at this party will make it to be someone big