Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cinco de Mayo - a rare treat (CHUCK LOVE)

lavosdeldiablo

Last night's party at Blue was amazing, everyone was all out in full force, lots of familiar faces, full house...all djs were on the money, I danced my ass off...it was a celebration bitches!!!

:aright:

Chuck Love's set was like nothing I had ever seen before, pulling out a french horn, that's like a jazz mini trumpet, playing electric and acoustic guitars over the tracks...everyone's faces were all in amazement as this guy did his thing...very versatile and talented, you know what I mean...a beast!

:eek:

I am one to welcome progress and I think it's great that the downtown area is developing but there's no way in the world that a big club can re-create the kind of vibe that I saw last night, because there's no way.

:clap:

Cheers to everyone that made it happen, glad I went!

:beer:

insult.jpg

:D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what an amazing night...more to come... :drunk:

good seeing you, funky :)

we had a blast. our finest locals :dj: and chuck love threw it down proper that night.....i had no idea that chuck did vocals and played those instruments...he was amazing....hope he comes back soon.

Wow! We all want to thank everyone that came out, supported and helped in making this event a complete success. Our first official event as LHP couldn't have gone any better. Tons of familiar faces and friends. Chuck was amazing, Blue was as thick as I have ever seen it. To all of you that made that extra effort to spread the word and let people know in the weeks leading up we truly appreciate the time and effort our friends put in to this to help us out and ensure this to be one of the best parties I have been to this year. More pics will be uploaded tonight. All the DJs did an excellent job and additionally we appreciate everyone that came in paid the $5 dollar cover, gave no BS...no attitudes and were all smiles. We hope to continue to bring you people a quality monthly event with diverse talent and a rocking good time.

Next month we follow in the same feel of this last party as we bring another musically gifted and unique performer. TRANSLUCENT. Another DJ/Musician amalgamation of true raw musical genius coupled with flawless technical ability behind the decks. Hope to see you people out again...please check the original post for the next party as it includes a lot of BIO info on Translucent, link to sets etc.

Once again thanks to everyone for making this one a very memorable experience for all of us!

Wow! We all want to thank everyone that came out, supported and helped in making this event a complete success. Our first official event as LHP couldn't have gone any better. Tons of familiar faces and friends. Chuck was amazing, Blue was as thick as I have ever seen it. To all of you that made that extra effort to spread the word and let people know in the weeks leading up we truly appreciate the time and effort our friends put in to this to help us out and ensure this to be one of the best parties I have been to this year. More pics will be uploaded tonight. All the DJs did an excellent job and additionally we appreciate everyone that came in paid the $5 dollar cover, gave no BS...no attitudes and were all smiles. We hope to continue to bring you people a quality monthly event with diverse talent and a rocking good time.

Next month we follow in the same feel of this last party as we bring another musically gifted and unique performer. TRANSLUCENT. Another DJ/Musician amalgamation of true raw musical genius coupled with flawless technical ability behind the decks. Hope to see you people out again...please check the original post for the next party as it includes a lot of BIO info on Translucent, link to sets etc.

Once again thanks to everyone for making this one a very memorable experience for all of us!

Yeah baby! Local House People in da...

idee_003.gif house...??? :D

perhaps I sould empasize on why there's no way, because there's fucking way...right?

:rofl:

Who learn't you how to spell? You left out the H in "should" and "emphasize". And, there is no fucking way that I know what way you mean when you say there is a way or isn't a way, because there is a way to describe the way, and that isn't the way. :nono:

Who learn't you how to spell? You left out the H in "should" and "emphasize". And, there is no fucking way that I know what way you mean when you say there is a way or isn't a way, because there is a way to describe the way, and that isn't the way. :nono:

read my lips...

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

:finger:

Once again, thank you to everyone who helped make this night a huge sucess.

Things could not have went any better.

Next month we have Dj Translucent on June 16th which will keep the momentum flowing. I know alot of you may not know who he is, However put your trust in LHP and we will not dissapoint.

The guy is sick.

We have lots of big things planned for this upcoming year, so stay tuned. For us it's all about bringing down extremly gifted DJ's that may not usually stop in Miami so we can all get a taste of the diversity thats really out there.

I would also like to thank the Lust & Aquabooty crews for showing their support & Vaughan in particular who really helped us promote this party.

And Bling for doing his thing, Taking massive amounts of pictures, Taking time to interview Chuck and always coming out to the parties.

Next month we have Dj Translucent on June 16th which will keep the momentum flowing. I know alot of you may not know who he is, However put your trust in LHP and we will not dissapoint.

The guy is sick.

Hopefully he'll recover in time to play, right? :)