Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIR PIERS (UK) @ Focus This TUESDAY - Very Special Night - Only $5 // 18+ Event //

hosj321

Print Out This Bulletin Page to Get in for $5 before 10:30.

April 25th

SIR PIERS

(Curious Records, Defected, LONDON)

Along With BIG CEE (GRAVY / DEEP) & JOSH BILLINGS

five dollars

Before 10:30 with the email invite (sign up on our email list)

Thank you so much for making it own to the resident showcase of Josh Billings' night. It was a great vibe the whole night and you guys really pull through for the residents and it's great to see you guys come out for somebody other than super huge international talent.

This Tuesday we have none other than the man himself Sir Piers coming back to focus this Tuesday. He has produced some of the biggest hits in house music history. He's coming straight off his tour from Canada to focus and then heading to SF to play Miguel Migs' club "Salted." We are blessed to have him play at our club. This night should be a "no VIP night" but we really want you guys to be able to experience Sir Piers so we are making it affordable an accessible to everyone.

Opening up for Sir Piers is Deep / Gravy's very own Big Cee! We love having Big Cee at the club and I'm sure if you know Big Cee you love him too! We couldn't think of a better person to open up for Sir Piers than Big Cee. Also setting up the first hour or so is focus' very own Josh Billings. After his resident showcase night last week he will keep the ball rolling for the warm up set at focus.

If you don't recognize Sir Piers' name I guarantee you have heard a few of his tracks played by some of your favorite DJs like: Miguel Migs, Marques Wyatt, Kenny Dope & Louie Vega (Masters at Work), Ben Watt, Roger Sanchez, etc.

Check out a small sample of the tracks he's done you may have heard of. Head over to www.traxsource.com or www.sateliterecords.com (for the

bootlegs) to hear samples.

Keep The Funk Alive - Orange Muse Remix

She's Gone Away with Shaun Escofrey

Don't You Love me with Monique Bingham

Fools Got Nothin with Monique Bingham

Jill Scott - Golden Remix

Michael Jackson - Get On The Floor Remix

Don't You Love me with Monique Bingham

Musiq Soulchild - Forthenight Remix

Pharrell - Angel Remix

Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebaum Remix

Tribe Called Quest - After Hours Remix

The Dream (As Fusion Groove Orchestra)

If Only I Could (As Fusion Groove Orchestra)