Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TkC & Victor Calderone Review

First of i wanna say thank you Brandon for the Hook ups

What a night the vibe was right the music Tight the hot girls *earlier in the night* and all the Dancers doing their thing it was really fucking sickKKK last night i Got there at 12:30 with the rain comming down hard me and my boy sal from the hood walked in to The opener for TKC who was actually pretty good some tracks were ehh but he still did a good job. Tkc got on around 2

and without hesitation started dropping some ill beats that got everyone moving right away some tracks i've heard before and some new tracks Track listing's blury to me tho at the momment *15 hrs partying or so*But the guy was working the Decks like a madman without stopping. i think he's gotten alot better sinc ethe last few times i've heard him at crobar great selection of tracks towards the end of his set Warming up the crowd for what was about to be Victor calderone's Musical Assault. Around 5 am Victor had just got on i was on the Mezz lvl chillin With this hot Girl i had met downstairs a few hours before =]. Once Victor took oFF we were in for a fucking Tribal/pROGRESSIVE/ELektrO/DeepHouse Journey that i hadnt heard from him before at least not this good and i've been Supporting the Evolve Parties this guy is fuckiing Serious When he's really into it like he was. i Dont want to writte 5 page report but the guy was amazing last night there's just nothing else you could say about his set last night and yes some tracks were old but he managed to sneak in some Heavy Hitters in between so it was all good. i just love Victor's Distinct Sound so Freash So Clean "Victor is not HUman".One memorable momment for me was when he Dropped Sand Casttles

by dennis ferrer i was feeling that track and i still love it, he also played a few tracks that i had heard DT dropp @ Pawn Shop shit was great.The gay crowd was pretty friendly in the dance floor gave me some space to dance

i Closed this party out like a trooper that i am and the reason being the music

was outta this world and the girl i met last night was Fucking Great as well so all in all i had a Perfect night and i give this night a 5/5*'s

Thank you Victor...

ps: great meeting some new people last night like BKJ1 *or whateva lol i cant think of it right now* and a few others some nasty ass fist pumpers :punch: up in that joint last night i had a great time without a doubt.

Ps pt2 : If anyone has the Track listing for Vics set that would kick ass. anyone ?

INSANE*****PARTY.

Crobar is a whole different club when it's Victors night. The gays replace the cheesy crowd....I guees. I don't think I can go back there on a regular night. I got there @ about 1am just in time for TKC's set. WOW! The crowd was loving it. Music was on fire...non stop...rollercoaster ride. Victor came on at a little before 6am. By this time the gay crowd started to take over the dancefloor. By 8am the entire upstairs was packed with straight people and the entire dancefloor was gay. LOLOL!!

Victor's set was relentless...EVIL...tribal tech..."LET ME SET YOU FREE"...just killing those beats!! Fantastic party 10/10** The music blew me away. I have videos to post hopefully. Very hazy today even though I slept for 16 hours!

haha Clinton poster said it best @ the last tkc play. He's way futuristic in his tribal. I mean it's not a complete difference to tribal house in general just that you hear alot of elements other than just tribal giving it just that slight edge of i dunno. Seems he's def worked on having some distinctness to himself and it's great. Wish I could have hit the Afterhours but oh well maybe someday in the future. Arg what time did the party end @?

ps I loved the opener for tkc. I would have thought he might have edged us in slowly but once I walked in he was already on fire with the electro tribal rhythms... A great nite indeed.