Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday, May 23rd

vegasdogg99

We like to hit The Beach for College Tuesday's & it was usually poppin' playing some good hip hop tunes but I heard they're changing their tuesday night to some rock night so i was wondering what's a good hip hop club to hit on Tuesday's? Is Pure's hip hop room the best one on Tuesday? Thanks in advance

Another option for Tuesday is Studio 54. Not quite the in-demand scene that is Pure Tuesdays, but DJ P typically puts down a better set than anyone in town and you won't have to deal with the madness that is the door at Pure.

Beach Tuesdays no longer include hip-hop. They removed hip-hop from their lineup when the Jeezy concert resulted in some chaos a few months ago. The only parties that bring that type of Vibe are club 702 Friday/Saturday (no dress code) and OPM Thursday through Sunday (with a much more upscale dress code / environment than Beach).

As far as Tuesdays , Pure's main room is primarily hip-hop and it's packed but the music is hit or miss and the crowd is not urban. Studio 54 is less packed, an older crowd, but always a good dj who rocks some decent hip-hop/mashups along with dance and house.

n what time do you recommend hittin pure to avoid huge lineups?

No later than 10, earlier would be even better. Grab a couple of cocktails and get social in the line for an hour or so.

Better yet, drop a the extra coin on a reliable VIP host who can get you past the line.

Thanks, so when u say 'the crowds not urban' u mean i aint gonna find many hot black women up in there?

Pure and Studio attract a primarily white crowd. OPM and 702 are the only clubs in town that cater to a diverse urban crowd for whatever it's worth, but neither club is open Tuesday.

Pics on www.napkinnights.com pretty much sum it up even though I often feel most of the dimes at OPM are not photographed for some reason, no offense intended. I think the approach is more difficult in an urban setting.

Not sure about cabs, but I would assume cabbies will be available. The club is about a couple miles off the strip on Flamingo. Their good night is Saturday.

Thanks for the info but we'll be hittin OPM on Saturday night fa sho....since you work at OPM, I guess ill ask a few more questions. We're gona hit OPM on Thursday as well and I read that one of the rooms plays "old school" so does that mean that we'll hear some Death row era 2pac and Snoop classics?

Thanks for the info but we'll be hittin OPM on Saturday night fa sho....since you work at OPM, I guess ill ask a few more questions. We're gona hit OPM on Thursday as well and I read that one of the rooms plays "old school" so does that mean that we'll hear some Death row era 2pac and Snoop classics?

We drop some west coast hip-hop like that in the main room on Saturday. The Thursday old school room really focuses on the "grown and sexy" crowd looking for R&B and jams. It has become more loungy in that room since our main focus for dancing and harder hip-hop is in the main room.

We drop some west coast hip-hop like that in the main room on Saturday. The Thursday old school room really focuses on the "grown and sexy" crowd looking for R&B and jams. It has become more loungy in that room since our main focus for dancing and harder hip-hop is in the main room.

k thanks can you give me some examples of the harder hip-hop y'all play on Thursdays? Thanks again