Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sand Bar: Horrible Bartender, Promoters

Well i thought he was a horror show at Big Fridays i thought we was a horror show in between and basically i still think he is a horror show and yea does he draw alot of people to his partys yes he does but so did JP and it just goes to show you how many people have BAD TASTE in this area in dance music so if i am enlightening you i would say yes he is the new JP

i will say this at least JP had good people around him to remix some songs and then slap his name on it...on the other hand Boris has never remixed anything that is remotely listenable to.

Jim Heinz did all of JPs good music so I am told.... so I agree with you on that.

As for me defending Boris, I could care less... Bash him daily/weekly/monthly

I simply stated that no one is playing on his level in NYC IMO.... He puts asses in the club so he is doing something right.

Jim Heinz did all of JPs good music so I am told.... so I agree with you on that.

As for me defending Boris, I could care less... Bash him daily/weekly/monthly

I simply stated that no one is playing on his level in NYC IMO.... He puts asses in the club so he is doing something right.

hey its all good i just think you ARE SOFT in your old age i remember the days when you would criticize Richie Rydell if he played one or two vocals in his set now you go and listen to all the Pop-ie shit ......

thats just WEAK

:nopity:

btw i am just fucking with you ....dont get all combative

hey its all good i just think you ARE SOFT in your old age i remember the days when you would criticize Richie Rydell if he played one or two vocals in his set now you go and listen to all the Pop-ie shit ......

thats just WEAK

:nopity:

btw i am just fucking with you ....dont get all combative

lol.... Wow, if you can recall me ripping Rydell for playing 2 vocals in a night you have been reading my posts for a LONG time.... I was super critical of him at Metro Lounge, mostly to his face. Regardless, he has spun at some great parties over the years and is a great friend.

Rydell plays a different style now b/c he no longer plays the dark shady Metro Lounge... However he did spin my birthday party and played non stop bangers.... lol A lot of people want a copy of that set which I have on CD...

going by the pics on ******** Sandbar was hott.... ........ Finally they gave SB a facelift.... place looks very nice from the pics, looks like it can hold alot more people inside, good luck to all involved which i think is every promoter in the East Coast, it should do very well, hopefully they put in some kind of cooling system in.... Personally I think the owner is just wasting money paying these promoters...... SB has everything LOcation, Parking, and a large outside..... I wonder how much promoters r making?? This is not attack on u promoters just giving my opinion....

going by the pics they also have some decent lighting now...... NICE hopefully someone actually programmed it...

Too hot, So crowded!!!

Adam and Bill had that place running smoooooth!

Damn!!! Too bad Adam and Bill left the industry when they did!! Geez, I dont think ANYONE could handle opening night at Sandbar like they could - not even industry leaders like Victor Soto and Big Daddy Serge!!! (extreme sarcasm)

I must honestly say that Friday night at Sandbar was FUCKIN INSANE!!! Best night I have had (in Jersey) in a longggg time...maybe not since MDW 2005 @ Tempts...the line was outrageous BUT it is a good indicator of what the summer is gonna be like - INTENSE!!! (positive outlook) I'm assuming the majority of the people in attendance had no clue that the outside was closed so everyone was shoved inside - pure chaos - (just the way I like it).... I saw people I havent seen in months!!! ...and boy did Denny throw it down -hit after, hit after, hit!!!!...it was like a Jersey shore reunion!!!

as for the bartenders...I think Joey needs to step it up a notch...had to wait 20 mins to get a drink - which I didnt get, so I walked over to another bar and was served immediately...Hey if its personal Joe, I'll discuss it with you on a chill Sun afternoon at Surf...but I'm sure it was b/c u were MAD weeded cause ur so popular...hahaha

Hopefully, the weather will be alot better this year so we can all enjoy Sandbar to its fullest extent (some more positive energy for dat ass)

see all u haters therrr

Too hot, So crowded!!!

The Sand Bar staff was not prepared for opening night!!!! I have been in this business for nearly 10 years and I have never seen an opening night run like this! Adam and Bill had that place running smoooooth! The party was a mess, beginning with the promoters and ending with the horrible service at the bar. Your promoters should be a little nicer to the people who are making them money!!!!

Credit to Joey and Vic at the bar!!! They were the only bartenders who actually knew what they were doing! I understand the place was overcrowded, but bartenders in a club should be able to take more than one drink order at a time ( and then ask you to repeat it! ). Your bartenders need more experience than just a certificate from bartending school!!! The girls seemed like they didn't even want to be there.

Smile a little, Have a little fun...your working at a hot bar for the summer!

your a tool.. get real..