Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D / Twilo Friday / A Tale

myrlin

A lone figure stood on the hilltop drenched in the pouring rain. He lifts his cowl over his grizzled face and extends his arms through the cloak he was wearing. Calling forth power he had never harnassed before, the lightning struck down with fury, the ground trembled with anger and the winds swept down across his small form.

Fighting the torrent of power pouring into him, he heaved with all his might to ride the wave of fury. Tossed and shaken about, he held on for dear life and with one last exrtion of his will, the locks clicked, the weather died down, the spell had been forged as he collapsed to the ground

AWkening with no memory, the lone figure arose with a beckoning. A sense of urgency began him on his journey. The only thing he could make of his groggy state was that there was a dragon, and it needed to be overcome.

His 5 companions met him along the way, sworn to protect his back. They came from across the world and different nations, yet they were as one.

The lone figure was pondering what lay ahead for him and what he must do when he came across a beautious visage that needed his help. Bringing forth compassion and contentment, he stroked his fingers across the planes of the ladys face, releashing all tension, all worry and was rewarded by seeing a glimmer of light in those wonderous eyes.

He then pulled forth air from the North, air from high atop the mountains and ran patterns across his patient, releashing the energies which lay beneath and once again was rewarded by a shine of happines in those glimmering eyes, again oh those eyes.

Realizing he had not yet completed his task, his companions urged him on into the night....Then....a voice echoed throught the land.....a voice noone could resist

"If you were in my heart Id surely not break you.........:

A fireball flew on the field of war, exuberant in glee, followed by lightning and thunder and energies from beyond. The battle raged through frantic movements and the lone figures battle cries rose above.

As the smoke and flames dissappated.....the Lone Figure stood proud, the figure looked at his fallen enemy and smiled....He smiled with pure contentment......

The dragon was dead, Twilo was beat, and Myrlin stood victorious as the doors closed.

He then remembered what spell had brought him here in the first place.

A Spell....A spell of victory

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 12-23-2000).]

Claudio man. There just aren't words to describe it!! But if I had to pick a passage that totaled the thrilling ride that was Twilo last night... yours hit it right on the head.

Great story man.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

one word to describe last night. AMAZING!!!! it was my first time seeing them and i don't think im ever gonna miss them again. besides slammin music meeting alot of you guys made the night. how many of us were there last night? everywhere i looked someone from the board was there. i can't wait till next month to see them again and do it all over.

and eggmok next time you come up im gonna have that i love ny shirt for you!

------------------

cop.gif

And i think to myself what a wonderful world!!!!

AOL J303J

one word for a C... wow

cwm30.gif

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

O K . . . cwm13.gif

looks like someone's still in the hole...

the k hole...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Epilogue

And 3 of the companions followed the Wizard after the battle. Tired, beaten, but exhilaration found its way through their souls. They had completed the journey, experienced all they had with their auras bared, and had come out victorious. Wounds heal, their bodies were intact.

They came across several they had met, they drank a toast to victory, they drank a toast to life.

As the night grew dark, and the stars turned in the heavens, they went about their ways, to rest in deep slumber, in preparation for their next calling.

Be safe, the robed druid called out to his party, be well, but most of all, be ready for we shall be needed again.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

that fucking dragon blindsided my ass. Next time I'll pay more attention.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks