Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who moved NMNs thread?

stymie

well you cant prove that. you stopped posting right after that, so you're in the same boat as me :laugh:

u really have no clue do u ? here is the thread that u guys based carrie in

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=271776&page=4&highlight=carrieann

here is a list of threads i posted in the day of and all the days after that...as u can see i never stopped...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=242603&pp=25&page=3

ur attempt at bashing me has been denied...thank u for playing tho :) i still luv ya :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u really have no clue do u ? here is the thread that u guys based carrie in

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=271776&page=4&highlight=carrieann

here is a list of threads i posted in the day of and all the days after that...as u can see i never stopped...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=242603&pp=25&page=3

ur attempt at bashing me has been denied...thank u for playing tho :) i still luv ya :)

you stopped a month after and your post ratio dwindled signifcantly after the carrie ann incident.. you were pissed..who you kidding

you stopped a month after and your post ratio dwindled signifcantly after the carrie ann incident.. you were pissed..who you kidding

hahahaha...ur right...a month later it did..I STARTED SCHOOL....that is way more important and time consuming...i actually stopped till the end of my semester...but of course u will say..."how do we know that"...

hahahaha...ur right...a month later it did..I STARTED SCHOOL....that is way more important and time consuming...i actually stopped till the end of my semester...but of course u will say..."how do we know that"...
its not important.. bottom line is you dont know why people stop posting if they dont let you

..not quite as sad as remembering every little thing that people do and say around here and being so involved in the personal lives of someone u share a messageboard with ...... doesn't anyone make friends and or enemies in the real world these days?!

..not quite as sad as remembering every little thing that people do and say around here and being so involved in the personal lives of someone u share a messageboard with ...... doesn't anyone make friends and or enemies in the real world these days?!
so now its sad to have a good memory?

i remember shit from kindergarden as well.

...not sad to have a good mem...but sad to obsess over all these little details about who stopped posting when and who banged who and wa wa wa........do u ever step back and read this shit.......u come across like a whiney 10 year old girl .....only it's the fucking internet...not even people u know in real life....

...not sad to have a good mem...but sad to obsess over all these little details about who stopped posting when and who banged who and wa wa wa........do u ever step back and read this shit.......u come across like a whiney 10 year old girl .....only it's the fucking internet...not even people u know in real life....
i totally agree.. henceforth why i use it just for laughs.. my response to fkornre was purely in jest.. he was the one that took it to another level to try and prove me wrong

but at the same time, your obsession with celebrities is on that same 10 year old girl wavelength :laugh:

...see ..that's where u lose your argument...im not obsessed with celebs...there is a thread for celeb gossip...i simply go to a gossip site..and post the pics and stories....then discuss.......most people discuss celeb gossip...why do u think people magazine and us weekly are in business.....to call that obsession is a bit off..

of course i will prove goatsperm wrong...he ALWAYS has to be right...but never admits when he is wrong...i dont go out of my way to prove anything...but this one time i wanted to prove him wrong...is that wrong? maybe i should just go back to posting :laugh: and moving on...

...see ..that's where u lose your argument...im not obsessed with celebs...there is a thread for celeb gossip...i simply go to a gossip site..and post the pics and stories....then discuss.......most people discuss celeb gossip...why do u think people magazine and us weekly are in business.....to call that obsession is a bit off..
why do you think messageboards are in business?

regardless, if you're gonna criticize anyone in this thread, it should be fkornre, i was purely joking. i made no effort to search his past posts. i just simply remembered when that happened.

of course i will prove goatsperm wrong...he ALWAYS has to be right...but never admits when he is wrong...i dont go out of my way to prove anything...but this one time i wanted to prove him wrong...is that wrong? maybe i should just go back to posting :laugh: and moving on...
:laugh::laugh::laugh: i admit when i am wrong!

....so people can have meetups and make out with eachother then fight about it on a public messageboard and amuse those of us who really are here to pass time.........duh!

regardless, if you're gonna criticize anyone in this thread, it should be fkornre, i was purely joking. i made no effort to search his past posts. i just simply remembered when that happened.

can i just say i am touched ur finally spelling my screenname right :) it only took 5 years :)

..u also always say u were joking when someone questions u lol......just an observation .....see i remember shit too!!!
with certain people i am..

fkorner is one of them..

others like gabo, i simply try to get a rise out of them

i have many layers..

but overall use this medium to pass time such as yourself