Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Lineup In June Is Crazy!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the crowd he draws if it were a smaller venue it would be standing room only. Last time he was at crobar i barely had room to put my drink up to my mouth.

hahahahhaa that was funny! :laugh: :laugh:

64397843-M.jpg

64401214-M.jpg

64396501-M.jpg

from his bday last march! courtesy from Afterglowpix ;)

Guest onisakura

While i admire DT, im not going back to see him for a WHILE especially since ill be seeing him in Miami at Mansion (which i was going to for MURK in the first place). Almost everyone else has been here several times this year. With the name that Crobar has, you'd think that they might take a chance on other DJs (aka NEW talent). What about Axwell & Ingrosso? David Guetta/Bob Sinclair/Antoine Clamaran, Circo Loco, Way Out West/Nick Warren and others that cost too much to have in a smaller club but never get booked at the bigger clubs....?? C'mon, even Space rotates their line up a little better than that.

I love every dj in a small 2-300 size room, with that said i will see you guys at dt after a party im involve with at sullivan room that night WITH ROMAN S, KELEE, KEITH BLACKSTONE. And for something different i suggest you guys go to PACHA on june 9th as for the main room not sure just who yet but my STIMULUS RESPONSE party w/ KEITH BLACKSTONE, LOLA, URBAN RELIEF PROJECT,will be in the basement. Also MARK FARINA (14th) will be at pacha the following week so theres something different.

While i admire DT, im not going back to see him for a WHILE especially since ill be seeing him in Miami at Mansion (which i was going to for MURK in the first place). Almost everyone else has been here several times this year. With the name that Crobar has, you'd think that they might take a chance on other DJs (aka NEW talent). What about Axwell & Ingrosso? David Guetta/Bob Sinclair/Antoine Clamaran, Circo Loco, Way Out West/Nick Warren and others that cost too much to have in a smaller club but never get booked at the bigger clubs....?? C'mon, even Space rotates their line up a little better than that.

I agree toatly NEW NAMES!!!!!

Mark Knight

MTV

Sandra Collins

Steve Lawler (Has not been to crobar yet)

James Zabiela

Armand Van Helden

Mylo

Steve Porter

Peter Rauhofer

Tom Stephan

To name a few, I dont think anyone would complain if crobar booked one of these fresh names soon!!!!!!

Mark Knight

MTV

Sandra Collins

James Zabiela

Armand Van Helden

Mylo

Steve Porter

Peter Rauhofer

Tom Stephan

To name a few, I dont think anyone would complain if crobar booked one of these fresh names soon!!!!!!

Tom stephan is gonna be @ show sunday

Mark Knight

MTV

Sandra Collins

James Zabiela

Armand Van Helden

Mylo

Steve Porter

Peter Rauhofer

Tom Stephan

mylo's not deaf anymore?

what ever happend to bill patrick and the 112 crew anyone who was a regular at arc should know who they are

Dennis & Billy teamed up with Nick AC (who was the general manager at Arc) and they formed "Robots". They run a weekly party for almost two years at Cafe Deville. Also once a month during the week they bring in someone to play with usually at Cielo or Canal Room. For more info check out w w w . w e a r e r o b o t s . n e t

Dennis & Billy teamed up with Nick AC (who was the general manager at Arc) and they formed "Robots". They run a weekly party for almost two years at Cafe Deville. Also once a month during the week they bring in someone to play with usually at Cielo or Canal Room. For more info check out w w w . w e a r e r o b o t s . n e t

thanks alot bro