Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS Memorial Day Weekend Lineup

Ok hype if you want to argue with me pick something to argue about when did i say anything about bamboo and how much money they make i know they make the most i said i would hardly call them a club though they are more a bar ......and i said they hurt the club business

dont get upset because i called out your promoter / workers who fucked up temps a few years ago...

which everyone knows they did .....

You said they Hurt business, you didn't say they hurt CLUB Business. Re-read your post.

2nd it wasn't the promoters who fucked tempts up. It was ownership. After 2003, noone wanted to be bothered by payin a high cover and dealing with shitty customer service: i.e rude bouncers and the girl who works the register. Everyone who used to migrate from their houses in belmar to go to seaside on saturdays nites ended up stayin in belmar weather it be DJAIS or Headliner. So you mean to tell these people would rather listen to Nicky Sibila at headliner then Richie Santana, Tsettos, and whoever else was brought into tempts this past summer.....because of promoters.

Ok hype if you want to argue with me pick something to argue about when did i say anything about bamboo and how much money they make i know they make the most i said i would hardly call them a club though they are more a bar ......and i said they hurt the club business

dont get upset because i called out your promoter / workers who fucked up temps a few years ago...

which everyone knows they did .....

What the F***! are u talking about!!! Promoters just started working there last year , moron...... before that it was just US bartenders and talent (like Denny) that promoted the club........things fell of in '04, if anything the promoters only helped, and they were quality workers.......its the new generation that messed up the club.....hip hop in this area or whatever u want to say, was more popular to the average club goer.......if house was as popular as it once there wouldnt be a problem. Promoters are not to blame or the owner......thats the way i see it....

You said they Hurt business, you didn't say they hurt CLUB Business. Re-read your post.

2nd it wasn't the promoters who fucked tempts up. It was ownership. After 2003, noone wanted to be bothered by payin a high cover and dealing with shitty customer service: i.e rude bouncers and the girl who works the register. Everyone who used to migrate from their houses in belmar to go to seaside on saturdays nites ended up stayin in belmar weather it be DJAIS or Headliner. So you mean to tell these people would rather listen to Nicky Sibila at headliner then Richie Santana, Tsettos, and whoever else was brought into tempts this past summer.....because of promoters.

Ok if you think customer service was the downfall of Temps you are drinking the fucking kool aid. Because the customer service was soo good at XS??? .... its the same bouncers minus the girl at the door

Ok riddle me this there isnt enough people to go around down the shore anyway right ? so they bring in these guys that are going to revolutionize the shore in fact famous last words we are going to bring in a total new crowd to Seaside (ummm right its a dump) a crowd that is not a hard core club crowd a diversified crowd (hip hop and dance) from all over (which didnt happen) who are new to the shore...... so as the super savvy promoters do they let just about everyone in for free and they give out shit loads of free drinks and drink tickets... which they did ....right ?

well guess what they find out (which goes against what Jerry X said a long time ago that they did the numbers and research sure you did ) that new people arent coming down the shore its the same old same old and all they did was transfer the crowd from one club to another (with much less vibe btw) and for half the money that the club owner used to make.... that sound like a good plan hype ? Now is the owner to fault sure he is too but you know what when you get sold a bullshit bill of goods you start dreaming that Seaside is going to turn into Miami but we both know that wont and didnt happen

So you kill basically the biggest running party down the shore and who knows where else because you think that you were going to revolutionize the shore (who's idea was that HYPE?) once the ball starts rolling its downhill the next year ...by that time people arent even using seaside as a viable option sure you still have a certain amount of people who go down but even that number is dwindling for spots like and DJais and Headliners.

So what are you left with well close the club that most recently has been on the downside even though you made 10x the money than the other club which now you pay a bunch of guys to get people in it when you never needed that at temps...never....and now that the whole hip hop crap goes on the back burner a bit well i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the numbers go down further at XS and remember on top of this all the owner he has to pay these kids for ruining his other club LOLOLOL .....what a waste

Exchange the best party down the shore for a good party down the street at half the proceeds .....

Ok if you think customer service was the downfall of Temps you are drinking the fucking kool aid. Because the customer service was soo good at XS??? .... its the same bouncers minus the girl at the door

Ok riddle me this there isnt enough people to go around down the shore anyway right ? so they bring in these guys that are going to revolutionize the shore in fact famous last words we are going to bring in a total new crowd to Seaside (ummm right its a dump) a crowd that is not a hard core club crowd a diversified crowd (hip hop and dance) from all over (which didnt happen) who are new to the shore...... so as the super savvy promoters do they let just about everyone in for free and they give out shit loads of free drinks and drink tickets... which they did ....right ?

well guess what they find out (which goes against what Jerry X said a long time ago that they did the numbers and research sure you did ) that new people arent coming down the shore its the same old same old and all they did was transfer the crowd from one club to another (with much less vibe btw) and for half the money that the club owner used to make.... that sound like a good plan hype ? Now is the owner to fault sure he is too but you know what when you get sold a bullshit bill of goods you start dreaming that Seaside is going to turn into Miami but we both know that wont and didnt happen

So you kill basically the biggest running party down the shore and who knows where else because you think that you were going to revolutionize the shore (who's idea was that HYPE?) once the ball starts rolling its downhill the next year ...by that time people arent even using seaside as a viable option sure you still have a certain amount of people who go down but even that number is dwindling for spots like and DJais and Headliners.

So what are you left with well close the club that most recently has been on the downside even though you made 10x the money than the other club which now you pay a bunch of guys to get people in it when you never needed that at temps...never....and now that the whole hip hop crap goes on the back burner a bit well i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the numbers go down further at XS and remember on top of this all the owner he has to pay these kids for ruining his other club LOLOLOL .....what a waste

Exchange the best party down the shore for a good party down the street at half the proceeds .....

So you mean to tell me that if promoters and hip-hop weren't brought into Xs in 2004, that TempTs would still be the mob scene that it once was....

BTW....that was a good response. Lets see if it holds true after summer 2006 in seaside

What the F***! are u talking about!!! Promoters just started working there last year , moron...... before that it was just US bartenders and talent (like Denny) that promoted the club........things fell of in '04, if anything the promoters only helped, and they were quality workers.......its the new generation that messed up the club.....hip hop in this area or whatever u want to say, was more popular to the average club goer.......if house was as popular as it once there wouldnt be a problem. Promoters are not to blame or the owner......thats the way i see it....

Moron ??? ok moron the deko retards have been down the shore for two years first at XS then at both XS and Temps if you need me to go a little slower i will

Retard.....

So you mean to tell me that if promoters and hip-hop weren't brought into Xs in 2004, that TempTs would still be the mob scene that it once was....

BTW....that was a good response. Lets see if it holds true after summer 2006 in seaside

Hey listen i am not saying they would still be mobbed and all things come to end but its a shame it had to end that way thats all

Hey listen i am not saying they would still be mobbed and all things come to end but its a shame it had to end that way thats all

you're rite. And if things don't turn around on the blvd this summer; It mite be time for the clubs to call it quits.

Moron ??? ok moron the deko retards have been down the shore for two years first at XS then at both XS and Temps if you need me to go a little slower i will

Retard.....

Clarify your responses.....you wrote the promoters ruined tempts a few years ago??.......I doubt that r3 ventures ruined tempts.......trust me...the crowd was alot different at XS then tempts, alot of the loyal tempts people stayed there.......for a good 5 years temptations had a very loyal crowd....but most of those people stopped going out every weekend or got out of the club scene......the crowd never Revived itself, there wasnt a new wave of clubgoers going there that wanted to hear house, i would say 10% of the tempts crowd came to xs in '04.....THATS IT.......So i think the promoters only helped XS, and Tempts wsa going that direction either way....I have worked at both XS&Tempts for the past 6 years, i think i know whats going on guy....

Clarify your responses.....you wrote the promoters ruined tempts a few years ago??.......I doubt that r3 ventures ruined tempts.......trust me...the crowd was alot different at XS then tempts, alot of the loyal tempts people stayed there.......for a good 5 years temptations had a very loyal crowd....but most of those people stopped going out every weekend or got out of the club scene......the crowd never Revived itself, there wasnt a new wave of clubgoers going there that wanted to hear house, i would say 10% of the tempts crowd came to xs in '04.....THATS IT.......So i think the promoters only helped XS, and Tempts wsa going that direction either way....I have worked at both XS&Tempts for the past 6 years, i think i know whats going on guy....

clarify umm lets see there were never promoters down the shore then XS got promoters 04 and that ruined temps i mean what the fuck is this hooked on phonics Jesus ........HYPE got it......R3 (last year) was that bogus TEMPS XS JOEYS bullshit come together promotional tour i know you went to the meeting at ABYSS right ?? before that was just the deko boys incessant desire to get down the shore anyway possible and thats when they took the job at XS....and if you think that it was only 10% you are CRAZY and of course the promoters helped XS they gave the place away for christ sakes that sound like sound business policy? if so tell what business school you go to and who attended because there is shit to be sold .... so you mean to tell me this whole new wave of people came down the shore for XS that first year ? new clubgoers ? come on be real hows this number sound to 60-70% that was the number and you could tell because on the big weekends when it was really time to party everyone went to TEMPS again....but whatever you worked down the shore for 6 yrs that means what exactly ....and if i'm right you prob used to work at XS on Saturdays and Temps on Sundays for most of those years you got your brains beat in working at XS on those dead saturdays while Temps was jammed then finally someone got heads into XS on Saturdays so what think your view is just a little biased ????

Last year maybe 10% but the first year you are way off

i'm goin to say something and you guys can take it from there....

Last year was without question of the best summers(weather wise). It didn't rain once, on a saturday nite. With the exception of Classics @ TempTs, Denny's b-day and holiday weekends, you couldn't ask Christ himself for better weather on those other saturdays. People are comin down the shore, they just aren't coming to seaside. So if history repeats itself and summer 2006 is like 2005(weather wise) and seaside isn't drawing people that it once did, you can write the final chapter on seaside

seaside brings in people that are `16-22...........the older crowd doesn't wana deal with the so calld "kiddies" so they so to pt pleasent and belmar, which i don't blame them

basically, sooner or later if the clubs wana stay open there gonna have to change there 21+ policy and make it 18+ (at least for girls).........y u think bamboo does so well, its 18+ for the girls

clarify umm lets see there were never promoters down the shore then XS got promoters 04 and that ruined temps i mean what the fuck is this hooked on phonics Jesus ........HYPE got it......R3 (last year) was that bogus TEMPS XS JOEYS bullshit come together promotional tour i know you went to the meeting at ABYSS right ?? before that was just the deko boys incessant desire to get down the shore anyway possible and thats when they took the job at XS....and if you think that it was only 10% you are CRAZY and of course the promoters helped XS they gave the place away for christ sakes that sound like sound business policy? if so tell what business school you go to and who attended because there is shit to be sold .... so you mean to tell me this whole new wave of people came down the shore for XS that first year ? new clubgoers ? come on be real hows this number sound to 60-70% that was the number and you could tell because on the big weekends when it was really time to party everyone went to TEMPS again....but whatever you worked down the shore for 6 yrs that means what exactly ....and if i'm right you prob used to work at XS on Saturdays and Temps on Sundays for most of those years you got your brains beat in working at XS on those dead saturdays while Temps was jammed then finally someone got heads into XS on Saturdays so what think your view is just a little biased ????

Last year maybe 10% but the first year you are way off

so you say "on the big weekends everyone went to tempts" , so are u saying XS was dead or slower on those weekends??? On those nights both clubs did very well, maybe it was due to the fact that those people that used to go to temps in years past came back out on those nights instead of every weekend like they used to, think thats possible??? And as for "giving the club away" thats why promoters could help, get real, maybe we gave a few more comps than usual, and alot reduced($2-5 off). But in case u didnt know, we usually give up to 2000 vip cards out every summer at both clubs....in years past those cards meant u were comped, in the last two years they were 1/2 off and on holiday weeekends they were line privledges.....hmm...lets see do the math 2000 cards at 1/2 off or comped...figure it out.....yea thats giving the place away alright, and the bars, rang serious money, as well as the door. So u have ur opinion, and i have mine..

not going to write more paragraphs waste my time explaining things till u get what im saying...you sound awfully bitter about something to waste ur time typing books on new jersey posts..not wasting any more of my time, but you made some good points we will see what happens.

F.y.i-- i worked at both clubs during their prime on saturdays, since u know everything about me....

seaside brings in people that are `16-22...........the older crowd doesn't wana deal with the so calld "kiddies" so they so to pt pleasent and belmar, which i don't blame them

basically, sooner or later if the clubs wana stay open there gonna have to change there 21+ policy and make it 18+ (at least for girls).........y u think bamboo does so well, its 18+ for the girls

Bamboo always did well in the summer, with or without it. 18+ just helps out in the winter....to fill the place up... i dont like the 18 thing either.....a waste of space

who's bitter i dont give a fuck seaside is a dump anyway i mean lets call a spade a spade and the ride has always been a pain in the ass too btw if Bamboo keeps getting bigger and bigger every year all clubs down there will basically be out of business and you will have the lets get drunk and puke on yourself crowd only going to Seaside.

And Hype is totally right about the weather last year it couldnt have been nicer and people opted out we differ as to what brought a slow down and an end and i am not saying there arent contributing factors but why fuck with a good thing thats all i am saying the shore never had promoters IT DOESNT NEED THEM ITS THE SHORE !!!! and to me this time it Backfired totally...sometimes the K-I-S-S (Keep it simple stupid) method is the best method

And Hype is totally right about the weather last year it couldnt have been nicer and people opted out we differ as to what brought a slow down and an end and i am not saying there arent contributing factors but why fuck with a good thing thats all i am saying the shore never had promoters IT DOESNT NEED THEM ITS THE SHORE !!!! and to me this time it Backfired totally...sometimes the K-I-S-S (Keep it simple stupid) method is the best method

i dj sat every sat alone in @ green room and we are busy every week with exceptions to horrible weather...the only guest djs i had was riddler on st pattys day and then b4 that was august of last summer...

1) we dont have promoters

2) we dont have guest list

3) we dont have ktu- ny radio adds

4) we dont use fliers

5) no guest djs

6) no gay theme parties that people usually dont care about..

we treat our customers good, cheap drinks and a fun time.... for the past 3 yrs its been open...only real factor is the WEATHER...imo the loss of temps was the

1)door girl and as silly as that sounds

2) cover

3) and decline in pills hance the euphoric love for dancing lol

4) the decline in the love for house music

5) younger generation has no interest in temps and knows nothing about it

6) temps legends or loyals stopped clubbing...

just my 2 cents...denny did a great job for all those yrs...

i dj sat every sat alone in @ green room and we are busy every week with exceptions to horrible weather...the only guest djs i had was riddler on st pattys day and then b4 that was august of last summer...

1) we dont have promoters

2) we dont have guest list

3) we dont have ktu- ny radio adds

4) we dont use fliers

5) no guest djs

6) no gay theme parties that people usually dont care about..

we treat our customers good, cheap drinks and a fun time.... for the past 3 yrs its been open...only real factor is the WEATHER...imo the loss of temps was the

1)door girl and as silly as that sounds

2) cover

3) and decline in pills hance the euphoric love for dancing lol

4) the decline in the love for house music

5) younger generation has no interest in temps and knows nothing about it

6) temps legends or loyals stopped clubbing...

just my 2 cents...denny did a great job for all those yrs...

door girl CERTAINLY didn't help matters for sure!!!

Jersey Joel not being there

the loss of bartenders who had work there for years (lynn/ace)

ZERO customer appreciation....damn didn't even have a flyer the last year I worked there for denny's bday...HELLO.....no it's not all the owners fault but part of the blame certainly lies there.....SAME thing happened at Bermuda Club.....

Sawmill is always busy...customers are treated right...and the help it treated as family...AND they listen to our ideas...whoi knwos better the guy that sits at home or in the office or the people interacting with the people every night???