Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keough VS Computerjockey

Keough VS ComputerJockey  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Keough VS ComputerJockey

• Keough
    • Computerjockey
    • I wish they would both leave

Ever hear the expression "It's better to be talked about than to be ignored"? If either of you guys ever wanna meet up in some club and see what each other is really all about I'm all for it. I work Fridays @ Element doing the door/list & hosting, No-Pop (Vlada) on Saturdays hosting, I co-manage Distortion Disko (Duvet) on Thursdays, I kinda have a semi-list happening on Tuesdays at Happy Valley & if you want to show up Wed. for either Marquee or Cain (or even be bold enough to go to the Cock on Mondays) then lemme know - I can get you in for free. Friday nights at Element is a straight night and if either one of you want to come and be my guest lemme know since I'll be the one in charge of the door. Another thing too - I might come across as a complete pompous ass online but I'm one of the nicest guys out in the scene right now. So if any of you wanna let me have it feel free. I know I'm a jerk online but it's not online is where it counts - it the real world where you make your impressions that will last a lifetime - so again - if you don't like me online wait until you meet me in person. If you want to go to any of the clubs I mentioned PM me.

Thats a shame... :heart:

Are you male or female? (Or both?)

All male. Besides I kinda think lesbianism would be rather limited (tho I'm sure the entire lesbian population would greatly disagree). Whatever - they're just a bunch of p*ssy eaters anyways (any lesbians with a sense of humor, if they do exist, will know I'm kidding).

As for "that's a shame" part - I don't find any trauma in taking and not giving when it comes to that. But, to gross out 9/10'ths of the CP population, if girls gave it better I'd be getting it from girls.