Clubplanet Nightlife Community

going to be in vegas 5/29-6/2

I was just wondering if anyone has had any success using the free guestlist on napkinnights? Also... we wanna go out tues,wed, and Thursday evenings. Were thinking about going to Pure on Tuesday for awhile and then heading over to Studio 54. On Wed going to Tangerine and on Thursday going to Rain. Any input on this schedule would be greatly appreciated, Thank you;)

Only thing I'd say about your schedule is that you're sort of going in the opposite direction in terms of the biggest clubs... that is, you're starting off with Pure, dropping to a lower rung on the ladder with Tangerine and then even lower with Rain. Not that people don't have a good time at Tangerine or Rain, but the overall experience at those places may be somewhat diminished if you start off at Pure.

Not a lot of options on Wednesday so Tangerine is pretty much your best bet there, but since you're talking about Pure Tuesday, I'd strongly consider Tao or Tryst for Thursday.

54 is decent on Tuesday nights, largely because of DJ P, but I agree that if you're starting at Pure you really shouldn't leave to go to 54. If you want to club-hop on Tuesday, do it the other way around. Unless you're doing a big afterhours night, Pure isn't exactly a warm-up spot. :)

Not a lot of options on Wednesday so Tangerine is pretty much your best bet there, but since you're talking about Pure Tuesday, I'd strongly consider Tao or Tryst for Thursday.

Tao or Tryst are both good options on a Thursday night.