Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend

moto

Hi peeps,

Some friends of mine are gonna be in Miami this wknd (Thurs-Mon I think) & they like house musak (they've been to the last 3 or 4 WMC's). Anything good going on this wknd?

the only place that has some decent house music is i/o but i dont recommend that place to much because its just like going to a store with an open backyard. ill look and see if i know if anything is going down at district, live music wise

the only place that has some decent house music is i/o but i dont recommend that place to much because its just like going to a store with an open backyard. ill look and see if i know if anything is going down at district, live music wise

Thanx dizi61. So far the only interesting thing I've seen happening is Paolo Mojo @ SoBe Live on Fri & Nic Fanciulli @ Space on Sat... :blank:

Thanx dizi61. So far the only interesting thing I've seen happening is Paolo Mojo @ SoBe Live on Fri & Nic Fanciulli @ Space on Sat... :blank:

Pawn Shop Friday and Nocturnal afterhours? House music. You may want to double check. Double secret probabation afterhours at the Blue Oyster bar. :)

That's a pretty sweet lineup if you ask me

Both dj's are at the top of the global scene and both clubs have dynacord sound. What else could you ask for?

(awaits funk's response)

That's a pretty sweet lineup if you ask me

Both dj's are at the top of the global scene and both clubs have dynacord sound. What else could you ask for?

Yep, I've heard both spin live b4 & they were very good (specially Nic). What places are good to pre-partay?

Yep, I've heard both spin live b4 & they were very good (specially Nic). What places are good to pre-partay?

Lincoln Road is a nice spot to loosen up in the late evening. I know Cafeteria (Lincoln and Pennsylvania) has some really good Hotel Costes like music playin on Friday nights in the main dining room.

Lincoln Road is a nice spot to loosen up in the late evening. I know Cafeteria (Lincoln and Pennsylvania) has some really good Hotel Costes like music playin on Friday nights in the main dining room.

Man, I have some really murky memories from Cafeteria in the AM's during WMC, fun times in did... :biggrin: