Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a picture of your very first car...

1985 Mercury Cougar XR7 5.0

Had the same 5.0 engine as the Mustang.

Fuckin' sleeper.

Mine was silver and grey two toned though. I don't have any pictues of it.

We used to bake the shit out of this car. One of my friends was letting a blunt dry on my dash and when I made a turn, it fell down the defroster vent. It's still there to this day. When I would turn on the heat, you'd smell it, lol.

824371_4_full.jpg

I think Subaru should bring back this car, what do you guys think. I know they have the Impreza already, but they need a coupe.

Subaru has been showing off coupe concepts for a couple of years now.

Perhaps they felt that there was no demand for an AWD coupe. If so, the AWD BMW 3 series coupe will make them change their mind about that.

I think Subaru should bring back this car, what do you guys think. I know they have the Impreza already, but they need a coupe.

I've always thought this car is awesome. I actually just saw a really old guy driving an SVX the other day in MINT condition. I was half tempted to follow him and ask him to sell it or put me in his will. Haha, which engine did they come with?

92BMW318iU343.jpg

1992 bmw 318i, got it for $20,000 off the lot at the endf of 92. BMW had just changed the body style and were nervous about how it would sell.

5 speed

4 cylinder

rear wheel drive

hub caps (laugh)

but my very first VEHICLE was:

ex500.jpg

1988 Kawasaki EX500 (pre-ninja)

this isnt it but it looked similar:

10275020555001030.jpg

it was a 1988 xle camry v6 power everything, sunroof all that jazz... didnt get it in all-trac (awd) since it was auto though... when i got it in '96-'97 it had 43k miles... i managed to destroy it before it reached 55k... wasted so much money and time on it, trying to "hook it up" with the most ghetto mods ever.