Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TAB ENERGY, is anyone else addicted?

189be2ce.jpg

Has anyone tried this new energy drink yet? Its totally different than the Regular TAB, old one they made in the 70's.

Its like liquid crack without the nasty side effects....

I am soooo fucking addicted and I will drive great lengths just to get it, even in a rain storm last night. It mixes well any liquor... I am looking to buy it in cases so if anyone knows how and where please tell me. I need my fix. :eek:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

189be2ce.jpg

Has anyone tried this new energy drink yet? Its totally different than the Regular TAB, old one they made in the 70's.

Its like liquid crack without the nasty side effects....

I am soooo fucking addicted and I will drive great lengths just to get it, even in a rain storm last night. It mixes well any liquor... I am looking to buy it in cases so if anyone knows how and where please tell me. I need my fix. :eek:

Holy shit! I thought it was just me. I had it for the first time a few weeks ago. I saw it in the window and gave it a try. Since then, Ive gone daily to pick up a few. I love it! It's the only energy drink that has ever worked for me.

Funny you write this..

cheers!

Holy shit! I thought it was just me. I had it for the first time a few weeks ago. I saw it in the window and gave it a try. Since then, Ive gone daily to pick up a few. I love it! It's the only energy drink that has ever worked for me.

Funny you write this..

cheers!

do U think they should have it in clubs? I was on the website and its geared toward women... Cheers girly! :beer:

Guest onisakura
do U think they should have it in clubs? I was on the website and its geared toward women... Cheers girly! :beer:

I just grabbed one at the cafe downstairs, its REALLY good. Did you also notice that it only has 5 calories compared to SoBe Adrenaline and i think Red Bull at 140? Not too shabby....

Guest onisakura

Calories: 5

Sodium: 110mg

Carb: 0

Fat: 0

Vit b6: 25%

Niacin: 25%

Vit b12: 15%

Not a significant source of fat, cal, sat. fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, sugars, vit a, vit c, calcium & iron

Looks like the active ingredients are: taurine, ginseng, Carnatine & Guarana

I just grabbed one at the cafe downstairs, its REALLY good. Did you also notice that it only has 5 calories compared to SoBe Adrenaline and i think Red Bull at 140? Not too shabby....

I am telling u... this drink is gonna explode I think.. i cant find it to buy it by the case load! and its not gonna make u fat. try it with Vodka!

Guest onisakura
I am telling u... this drink is gonna explode I think.. i cant find it to buy it by the case load! and its not gonna make u fat. try it with Vodka!

Yeah im definitely gonna have to try it, red bull just tastes funny with vodka.

find a local mini mart....ask them to order u a few cases...i have done it in the past with other drinks