Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body & SOUL @ PS1 confirmed

It is with great pleasure that I would like to officially announce the Body & SOUL 10 year Anniversary party on Saturday July 1st 2006 @ PS1 in Long Island City

http://www.ps1.org

Tickets will be $10 per person and will ONLY be sold through T-i-c-k-e-t-w-e-b.

More details about when tickets will be available will follow as we get further information

"Sunshine, smiling on my face :getdown: , it's a beautiful day and I'm feeling good" :clap2:

Since when do you need to buy tickets ahead of time for ps1?

Because of ticket demand, PS1 would like to sell tickets in advance for this event. I'm sure tickets will be available at the door on the day but maybe just better to buy in advance. Demand for this event is high and therefore

PS1 feel they could reach their capacity very quickly.

Also worth noting that people attending B&S party probably wont leave till the end so if legal capacity is reached then the wait for people to leave could be long.

I THINK (and i may be wrong) that their site is a little outdated.

march_2004_back.jpg

this was the reunion party before that space closed. Body n soul was a party that was on sun nights and lasted 6 or 7 yrs and had the most amazing vibe. Each of the djs have their own parities now here in nyc, so when they get together it is something special.

Guest onisakura
this was the reunion party before that space closed. Body n soul was a party that was on sun nights and lasted 6 or 7 yrs and had the most amazing vibe. Each of the djs have their own parities now here in nyc, so when they get together it is something special.

Im not refuting that fact, but thats what their site has listed under "Events". Someone asked for a line-up for the upcoming party.

Guest onisakura
You are correct. Our site is in need of updating. I guess now we have good reason to do some updates right?

YEPPERS!! Im really looking forward to this, my first year up here for PS1 and ive heard such great things about this party. Not to mention it takes place on my friends b-day. Excited to see who's gonna be spinning.

YEPPERS!! Im really looking forward to this, my first year up here for PS1 and ive heard such great things about this party. Not to mention it takes place on my friends b-day. Excited to see who's gonna be spinning.

Yes we are very much looking forward to this event