Clubplanet Nightlife Community

welcome haters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^thanks for bringing some light to what's been really going on.

how long you've been here or the number of times someone posts in a forum has nothing to do with whether you're qualified to be a mod or not. i've been lurking enough and moderated other forums here to already know what's up. i'm not a big supporter of deleting threads or posts especially in this forum when it's just all fun and BS...but i'm definately not in favor of bringing and carrying garbage from other forums and the childish name calling and disrespect shown to other board members including myself....

that's all.... ;)

:laugh: priceless :laugh:

your the mod of the bump and .... board on a freaking messageboard

simmmmmer yourself LOL

the truth about what? :laugh:

are you denying you ever sent me a PM asking me to post some picture of whats her name?

and I am NOT freakadon or whatever his name was...why don't you have your pal DaVe check the IP address (haha look at me using computer talk) since he was apparently banned once or twice before.

so there is absolutely no truth to what you are claiming so just do me a favor and stop sending me pm's asking me to tone it down a bit...i will continue to post the same way i have been posting the last three years and you can continue to post half naked pictures of yourself with your face blurred out and we can all live happily ever after, cool? :aright:

you really ARE stupid...i never denied sending "freak.."that PM (see prior post) with the pic that ur talking about....as far as pics...sorry i never sent you naked ones of me that you requested via PM in the past...get over it already....go ask your bitch instead....or isn't she doing it for you anymore?

:laugh: priceless :laugh:

your the mod of the bump and .... board on a freaking messageboard

simmmmmer yourself LOL

:itsok:

I dunno why you guys are all so jellis.

GET YOUR WEIGHT UP, NOT YOUR HATE UP! sport23.gif

:idea:

moving to drama....where this belongs...

you really ARE stupid...i never denied sending "freak.."that PM (see prior post) with the pic that ur talking about....as far as pics...sorry i never sent you naked ones of me that you requested via PM in the past...get over it already....go ask your bitch instead....or isn't she doing it for you anymore?

you fucking sent the PM to me you dumb whore...i guess you sent them out to a few people including freakadon in hopes to make that chick look stupid....

and i'm 26. my guess is you are older then me and taking being a moderator OF A MESSAGE BOARD just a bit too seriously :laugh:

it's all about the BLURRED out ANGLE pictures ;)

Guest gabo
your the last person i would have ever expected to say those words
I think he was stating a point... gotcheese was an asshole with a failing hairline and he didnt delete threads where as raincry did.

it's not like I can care less whats locked, deleted or moved... I was just explaining what I think he meant.