Clubplanet Nightlife Community

welcome haters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because aside from the same typos you make freakadon/freaksrus was the person i PMd the picture to.....anything else?

um no actually you sent me a PM saying something like "post this picture of her and be creative with it...I'm in an evil mood today"

i actually came across it yesterday when i was cleaning out my PM box but i guess your memory isn't that well. ashame i deleted it. and did you ever think that whoever created the FSN freakadon intentionally spoke the way I speak to give the impression that it was me? you're not that bright are you :isok:

if you knew when, where and why the drama started you'd know what you're talking about....i rather not to rehash at this point....i was merely doing what i was asked to do...you are the ones that created the drama. if deleting certain posts pissed off the people who live for drama then that's too bad.

as far as qualifications....ask dave.....my point in that statement was because you and kaydup seem to *think* that because i don't post here enough means that i'm not qualified enough to be mod. that does not mean that i'm not reading what's going on. and btw, if i were so in favor of deleting threads i could have deleted or moved your 'test' thread from fashion a long time ago....

i didnt create any drama, just like you said earlier in this very post... i dont know what this has to do with me?

um no actually you sent me a PM saying something like "post this picture of her and be creative with it...I'm in an evil mood today"

i actually came across it yesterday when i was cleaning out my PM box but i guess your memory isn't that well. ashame i deleted it. and did you ever think that whoever created the FSN freakadon intentionally spoke the way I speak to give the impression that it was me? you're not that bright are you :isok:

it's ok....at least i know the truth...and dave.....keep doing what you do 'ol sport.

Guest gabo
no moving....i made a winner of a thread (for the first time in 6 years....it stays HERE :) ) :laugh:
You suck as much as me at the internet.

Guest gabo
i know....there is no denying it :)

no... wait! goddamnit! I think I said that wrong.

you suck fquwarne or whatever the fuck ur name is!

Guest gabo
i think its past ur bedtime...u getting loopy...
ugh went to happy hour for the first time in a lonnnng time. cheap drinks... who knew?

it's ok....at least i know the truth...and dave.....keep doing what you do 'ol sport.

the truth about what? :laugh:

are you denying you ever sent me a PM asking me to post some picture of whats her name?

and I am NOT freakadon or whatever his name was...why don't you have your pal DaVe check the IP address (haha look at me using computer talk) since he was apparently banned once or twice before.

so there is absolutely no truth to what you are claiming so just do me a favor and stop sending me pm's asking me to tone it down a bit...i will continue to post the same way i have been posting the last three years and you can continue to post half naked pictures of yourself with your face blurred out and we can all live happily ever after, cool? :aright:

Cracked open a beer, now i wanna stay a bit

i hear ya...i'm waiting for someone to ask about the half empty liquor closet at work for when i'm working late

am i the only one who doesn't feel comfortable with raincry being the mod of the miami board AND the bump board...i think she has too much power. we have to be careful that not one person can have too much control...just something to think about

i hear ya...i'm waiting for someone to ask about the half empty liquor closet at work for when i'm working late

am i the only one who doesn't feel comfortable with raincry being the mod of the miami board AND the bump board...i think she has too much power. we have to be careful that not one person can have too much control...just something to think about

its definitely a segregation of duties issue...and since clubplanet is a publicly traded entity this may be a problem under section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation

we need to implement a series of cheques and balances...

its definitely a segregation of duties issue...and since clubplanet is a publicly traded entity this may be a problem under section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation

good thing 9mile is working late...this sounds like his field, maybe he can break it down for us