Clubplanet Nightlife Community

james holden @ pawn shop 5.26.06

mrmovement33

hello there rachel. how are you? thank you for responding to my thread. yes, it's been a long time. seems like ages since i've posted a thread on club planet. i am engaged to a beautiful and sweet young lady named cristina. we are getting married 7.15.06

i really haven't been out much. i went to a few parties during conference. i heard dj's like tommie sunshine, josh wink, and lee burridge. but i love james holden and my friend joaquin from work is always talking to me about pawn shop. so i hope to see you there. say hello to chaz for me.

cheers,

abe

hey dude, what's up? are you and michael louis still in alligance. i know you guys where throwing a weekly party back in the day.

we'll both be in detroit for demf man .. sorry we won't be here .. we have an w/ derrick may event friday @ boombox and he's playing so you should come check it out! :)

michael is making some great music right now with miguel colmenares as breach boutique .. coming to a record store and dancefloor near you soon.

hello there rachel. how are you? thank you for responding to my thread. yes, it's been a long time. seems like ages since i've posted a thread on club planet. i am engaged to a beautiful and sweet young lady named cristina. we are getting married 7.15.06

i really haven't been out much. i went to a few parties during conference. i heard dj's like tommie sunshine, josh wink, and lee burridge. but i love james holden and my friend joaquin from work is always talking to me about pawn shop. so i hope to see you there. say hello to chaz for me.

cheers,

abe

i'm so happy for you.....she must be one special girl :)

i hope chaz and i could make it out to the pawn shop that night...we'll have to have a toast :beer:

la concha de tu madre comepinga

ran out of corny shit in english? going to regurgitate the same ol' bullshit in some other language? lol wicked diss skills... you sir, rock the internet with your charisma, sagacious wit, and extensive knowledge of foreign languages...

ran out of corny shit in english? going to regurgitate the same ol' bullshit in some other language? lol wicked diss skills... you sir, rock the internet with your charisma, sagacious wit, and extensive knowledge of foreign languages...

puta barata chupa pinga por trago gratis

yes, it's me. i'm back and ready to post a new top 10 choonz of the week soon. great songs out there. hope to see some of you guys out there at pawn shop for james holden. should be brilliant.

peace and love

abe

Hi Abe! Congrats on the engagement! :D