Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Working Late

9mile

Guest gabo

and? ... I start at the same time and work till about midnight every night. It sucks but you get used to it.

Just Call Me Mustang Sally ... NEW CAR!!!

Current mood: ecstatic.gif ecstatic

WOOO HOOO So I got my dream car, I fucking LOVEEEE Mustangs, don't ask me why but I have always had a thing for muscle cars and I finally got one. 2005 Mustang GT Yellow with black racing stripes ... OHHH SHEEE PURRRSSSS

I am so fucking excited about this car and can't wait to hook this bitch up!! Pictures will be coming soon ... yeaaaa baby!! vrooom vrooooommm

Guest gabo
you're not even at work right now so stfu!

and make me a sandwich

ok Iam not at work right now cause Iam taking some leave from one job... lets say. but any other time but now iam working.... make u a sammitch?

Nothing I hate more

Got into the office at 7:30 today, It's now 9:30, and i dont even know if im going home anytime soon.

:(

Try i-banking bitch. It's been especially tough today since my managing director. L-A-L-A-T-E, wasn't in the office He was in Dallas playing against the Maverick and then immediately after the game, flew to LA to drill Carmen Electra.

Try i-banking bitch. It's been especially tough today since my managing director. L-A-L-A-T-E, wasn't in the office He was in Dallas playing against the Maverick and then immediately after the game, flew to LA to drill Carmen Electra.

:laugh: :laugh:

then its off to maui for a 3-some with bea arthur and jenny mcarthy