Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Tops Auto Club List for Rude Drivers...

dgmodel

or windex like your big greek fat chin...I mean big greek fat wedding or whatever the crunk that shit's called... :laugh:

I am disappointed. You seem to be one of those clowns who believes everything they see on TV and in movies. Shame on you, sir! Shame on you! :D

I driven in every city just about in this county. Boston and Philly hand down are not the rudest, tho they have a nice helping of it, but THE WORST drivers...in philly they have NO guts on the road.

all this talk about how Miamians aren't open to outsiders is bullshit, c'mon this is a tourist city, we're used to meeting non-locals. we're used to how slow you drive, or that you might be lost, etc... and give you the space to be a tourist. not a lot of places are like that.

It also made me think just how amazing FL would be without all those cheesy loudmouthed northerners (not all northerners, no offense, just most) that having been moving here by the *millions* over the years. every time I hear a yankee whining about how hot it is I just wanna smack 'em... uh yeah it's hot uhDUH -suck it up ya guido bastard. oh but thank you for moving here, driving the real esate market out of the roof, and making me rich in the process. that..I don't mind. :) lol