Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You're a Castaway On An Uninhabited Island

Stuck on this island forever, you have only one companion. Which would you prefer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Stuck on this island forever, you have only one companion. Which would you prefer?

• A mermaid (upper half human)
    • A reverse mermaid (lower half human)

I'd take the mermaid and hope she loves giving good head. At least you could have conversations with her. But the reverse mermaid wouldn't be able to be out of water more than a few minutes without suffocating, and that's a face you seriously don't want to be looking at while you're bopping her. Not to mention, she can't even clean her own ass. Plus, if you thought your girlfriend already smelled like fish...need I say more? =D

I'd take the mermaid and hope she loves giving good head. At least you could have conversations with her. But the reverse mermaid wouldn't be able to be out of water more than a few minutes without suffocating, and that's a face you seriously don't want to be looking at while you're bopping her. Not to mention, she can't even clean her own ass. Plus, if you thought your girlfriend already smelled like fish...need I say more? =D

Slick, reading some of the shit you leave as comments is priceless.

And thanks to your page, I can see the whole CP community. :)