Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diabolique vs Raincry

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is soooooooooo old and played :rolleyes:

Neither turn tricks.. both are friends.. and i get to see them this weekend.. so let it dieeeeeeee. They did.

:blown:

Are you goin to shroomys shindig? omgosh I've always wanted to meet

LA LOLAAAAA. :biggrin: cam eclose a few times, but it never panned out.

when Adam & I used to chat more, he always spoke so highly of you (good gossip rawks), -and your passion for sports! which is totally cool, cuz my mom was like that and no ohter woman I knew was. :)

yeah being a pimp ain't easy. ^_^ I'm flattered you guys are so curious but ah why don't you just go buy one of those gossip rags on celebs like the rest of us? it's kinda disturbing you guys are *still* so into this. I mean this in a nice way, but have you guys ever thought it's odd that your so curious about ppl you will never meet on a disucssion forum that live so far away?

my life is much more interesting than whatever you guys can come up with, and of course I'm not gonna share it with people I have little or nor respect for (you get back what you put out folks), no offense.

and since rachel has healed things, she is and will be the recipient of the benifits of being my friend, as all of my friends will when I have the chance to do it. if anyone here had the sense to relax and chill they might be too, but...that'll never happen LOL

a little mystery never hurts anyone. ;)

Orisha, all we wanna know is about when raincry got busted for prostitution, fill us in.

man u are dumb LOL you don't read much do ya? lola already pointed that out. uhDUHHH :tongue: LOL

so tell us...what is that hand on the steering wheel? I thought you were a chick, until a few days ago

yes folks keep looking -waste your time- you'll never find shit HAHAAAAA! ^_^

man u are dumb LOL you don't read much do ya? lola already pointed that out. uhDUHHH :tongue: LOL

so tell us...what is that hand on the steering wheel? I thought you were a chick, until a few days ago

yes folks keep looking -waste your time- you'll never find shit HAHAAAAA! ^_^

Orisha, while i dont get the sterring wheel thing, i think this is pretty clear:

You said that raincry was arrested for prostitution, i want to know more.

thank you

Are you goin to shroomys shindig? omgosh I've always wanted to meet

LA LOLAAAAA. :biggrin: cam eclose a few times, but it never panned out.

when Adam & I used to chat more, he always spoke so highly of you (good gossip rawks), -and your passion for sports! which is totally cool, cuz my mom was like that and no ohter woman I knew was. :)

Adam is my homeslice :love: We always get together in Miami or NYC!!

Hellzzz yeah I can't wait to see ya on Saturday.. gonna be a blast.. you know shroomster is the bestestttttttttttt :heart:

Party time :party: Beers to be drank :beer: Memories to be made!!

Orisha, while i dont get the sterring wheel thing, i think this is pretty clear:

You said that raincry was arrested for prostitution, i want to know more.

thank you

post a few of your pics and I will tell you exactly what you want to know. :) you have 15 mintues or no deal.

Guest onisakura

Is that the costume you guys stole from Bunny? I wasn't aware they were incorprating Sesame Street in their shows now....

that's not 9mile...but I'd love to see a pic of him and his asain girlfriend.

and NMN, you're SO not my type. :laugh: I prefer guys with style class intelligence and substance.

oh and really really ridiculously good looking.

zoolander.jpg