Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Work this Pussy -- Staten Island Style [Vid]

Guest onisakura
Nah. He's for real

Wow. Just.....wow. If it was a spoof, there would have been hope for him cause in all honesty, the kid can move even though he needs some "guidance".

But I dunno....i've never seen anyone grow out of guidoness.

nothing really special or different. And heres a history lesson, I HOPE ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT "WORK THIS PUSSY" SONG was originally made in 1990 by JUNIOR VASQUEZ under his ELLIS D alias. And thats where the sample for the version that came out last yr was taken from.

nothing really special or different. And heres a history lesson, I HOPE ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT "WORK THIS PUSSY" SONG was originally made in 1990 by JUNIOR VASQUEZ under his ELLIS D alias. And thats where the sample for the version that came out last yr was taken from.

Gabe just Owned you all! lol

Your kidding me right? lol

yo arg im boys with carmine and i hear that you are a cool guy but come on man. dancing doesnt come natural to everyone, not everyone is a inclined as milton or silverbull. its ppl like you guys that rip on ppl that cant dance and make me and other that arent the best at dancing, think twice about dancing at a club. i see people that are incredible dancers and then i dont wanna dance because ill feel like ill look really stupid. i can dance well enough to not look like a retard but at the same time im nothing special. im sure ALOT of other people are in the same boat, and then people complain about people going to clubs and takin up space on the floor and not dance. yeah, some people do go to clubs because its the cool thing to do or to be seen but then there also are people the go for the music and might not be the best dancers. its house music its about us all coming together. ive seen ppl point and laugh at someone dancing in a club but u know what? that person is letting go and having fun, so good for them. my talent is in the form of dj'ing, thats how i feel the music, dancing however im not as talented at. gino the ginny was a spoof but this kid was serious. he has rhythm, hes prob a better dancer than i am and alot of people in this post bashing him. give him some credit for trying whether or not u think its good. house music is all about letting go, being yourself, and having a good time

yo arg im boys with carmine and i hear that you are a cool guy but come on man. dancing doesnt come natural to everyone, not everyone is a inclined as milton or silverbull. its ppl like you guys that rip on ppl that cant dance and make me and other that arent the best at dancing, think twice about dancing at a club. i see people that are incredible dancers and then i dont wanna dance because ill feel like ill look really stupid. i can dance well enough to not look like a retard but at the same time im nothing special. im sure ALOT of other people are in the same boat, and then people complain about people going to clubs and takin up space on the floor and not dance. yeah, some people do go to clubs because its the cool thing to do or to be seen but then there also are people the go for the music and might not be the best dancers. its house music its about us all coming together. ive seen ppl point and laugh at someone dancing in a club but u know what? that person is letting go and having fun, so good for them. my talent is in the form of dj'ing, thats how i feel the music, dancing however im not as talented at. gino the ginny was a spoof but this kid was serious. he has rhythm, hes prob a better dancer than i am and alot of people in this post bashing him. give him some credit for trying whether or not u think its good. house music is all about letting go, being yourself, and having a good time

HMMM you raise very interesting points indeed, but i think what argenis is try to say is that hes doin what 1000 of other people are doin, nothing different nor special.

Yes i hear what your saying cause believe me im far from a great dancer and you will never hear me say that about myself. Theres a lot of parties i go to where i dont even wanna be near all the good dancing althogh you wont find those dancers really at crobar,pacha, their at all the deep house parties. ALL THE BEST DANCERS IN NYC ARE AT DEEPHOUSE PARTIES.

The thing with milton who i dont know personally but have seen out is yes hes doin the "guido shuffle" BUT and abig BUT is hes adding different things to the moves and moving a different way than the normal way and moves that everybody else who dances that way does.

BUT if you are at a party and just trying to have fun while dancing and hearing the music, you could be a dj,producer,dancer, owner,promoter, but if your a mangled mess stay away from me lol. BUT if your really there for the music and your letting the music move you then, IM SORRY IF I HAVE EVER OFFENDED ANY OF YOU GUYS/GALS.