Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Cookie

An observation: Last year the pics I saw of Stymie, before you two were an item, he seemed to always look unhappy or mad. Now in all the pics with you together, he always looks happy and loving life. You must be a really special cookie to get a bite of, for him to be so happy all the time. You look gorgeous there, btw. Was this after WMC? You have a sweet tan. And a hella nice cleavage too, but don't tell Stymie I said that...I wouldn't want him to get hurt swinging those giant arms at me. =p

An observation: Last year the pics I saw of Stymie, before you two were an item, he seemed to always look unhappy or mad. Now in all the pics with you together, he always looks happy and loving life. You must be a really special cookie to get a bite of, for him to be so happy all the time. You look gorgeous there, btw. Was this after WMC? You have a sweet tan. And a hella nice cleavage too, but don't tell Stymie I said that...I wouldn't want him to get hurt swinging those giant arms at me. =p

Pics>? Where?!

Stymie's happiness is directly related to his cycles, it has nothing to do with a female.

heartpump.gif Yeah right...its all meee 1296.gif

Can we stop with the steriod jokes really people

jeez

isok kaydup...everyone knows your the TRUE King of Juice. No one is taking that away from you.