Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler @ Abyss 2 weeks away!

Why is no one talking bout this on this board? This is such a great way to kick off the summer. Abyss is bringin in great talent in all summer and all of june and but in my opinion this is the most talented of them all. (still cant believe they booked him) His last two sets at spirit were straight up insanity, some of the best sets i ever heard in my life and i was 100% sober. We shud have a cp meetup id like to meet some of u peeps. lata for now

i will be behind the bar their that night,, very excited to hear lawler, havent heard him since the conference

I went to VEGAS a few weeks ago, and if you guys can bring this guy in, that would be awesome. I know he is coming out to DJ Thursday Aug 10th in the city, maybe you can get him to come out for that WED the 9th, if know-one is sceduled. DJ Faarsheed, he is an awesome DJ with talent, he is well known now in VEGAS for Empire Afterhours and ICE. I'm sure you know who he is.