Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I LOVE NY . . .

eggmok

especially cause i'm wearing my new championship crown given to me personally by sasha and digweed . . .

carrying around cardboard in twilo gets to be a pain, especially when you win a fierce dance battle against nyc . . .

i couldn't throw it away cause it's like michael jackson throwing away his white glove after a concert . . .

to all of you i met last night, i think there was about twenty from the board, it was well worth the one night stay . . .

i'll be back to defend my title . . .

i'm off to do a commerical for don king . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by eggmok:

especially cause i'm wearing my new championship crown given to me personally by sasha and digweed . . .

carrying around cardboard in twilo gets to be a pain, especially when you win a fierce dance battle against nyc . . .

i couldn't throw it away cause it's like michael jackson throwing away his white glove after a concert . . .

to all of you i met last night, i think there was about twenty from the board, it was well worth the one night stay . . .

i'll be back to defend my title . . .

i'm off to do a commerical for don king . . .

Awww, im sorry, that was my cruel joke. The real crown was made out of the ears of all the previous DC people who came up, we got Sasha to spare you this time.. wink.gif

Who were you at Twilo and what was your name? I remember 1st names better sometimes hehe.

I am glad you made it up and very happy you had fun. The party was outright fabulous.

cwm11.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

it's mikey . . .

i take the name of my easiest victim . . .

my middle name is al . . .

ha ha.......me too, what a coincidence.. cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

uknjx2, you are such a hottie and a very funny one i might add . . .

i was standing outside the powerbar when i saw you walk in and yell "eggmok!! eggmok!!" . . .

that was hilarious because you scared the patrons inside . . .

*hugz* . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

ok so now i know i must never drink (or dabble with "other substances") again b/c i do not recall this moment. a lot of the evening is lost somewhere in that black void...but i do remember you, Eggmok, so i'm glad my yelling out your name worked!! when you getting your ass back up here?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com