Clubplanet Nightlife Community

online shopping

imo their stuff is sooo over priced for the quality

i feel liek every necklace ive gotten from there falls apart

You're absolutely right. I've noticed the decline in quality over the last 2 years. The last earrings I bought fell apart after 3 uses.

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE online shopping! I use bizrate sometimes to find something specific, and bostonproper.com for something special and unique, for a special occasion. Marciano is nice, but their online selection is just a fraction of what in the stores. Helps to have a good tailor tho, in case it doesn't quite fit right. ;)

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE online shopping! I use bizrate sometimes to find something specific, and bostonproper.com for something special and unique, for a special occasion. Marciano is nice, but their online selection is just a fraction of what in the stores. Helps to have a good tailor tho, in case it doesn't quite fit right. ;)

i usually get all my jeans tailored..... but i have a weird obsession w jeans

imo their stuff is sooo over priced for the quality

i feel liek every necklace ive gotten from there falls apart

I used to work there and I hate to say it but everything falls apart. Don't buy from there the quality sucks. Its better to buy cheap jewlerly than buying it from bebe.